The stupid thread. (1 Viewer)

there's nothing growse about periods Jane, grow up already, it's a natural amazing thing thats like a gateway of life and death from the opening of the unviersal mother to the swing lid bin in a public toilet of the cosmic mystery, just cause Society has decided women should hide their wilde wiki femme fetales by making them ashamed of the monthly miracle their minges miraculously materialise mysteriously, doesn't mean you should feel like you have to scowl with the rest of the middle aged grey haired men in suits when someone makes light of the wonderous cycle of life and death that God loved you enough to bequeath upon you and your sisters

A few years back I had a chest infection and it was the company 'magical mystery tour' where they took us to an unknown location for the day for craic etc. Well they took us to Killashee House where there was an obstacle course full of breath taking activities in the grounds of the hotel. Having only joined the company in the previous couple of months, I didn't want to appear anti-social by not taking part. So what did I do? I went for gold and ran around all day doing my best to keep up despite the fact that I could barely breathe and was getting worse and worse as the day wore on.

Upon my return home that evening I promptly called a taxi to take me to a&e where they admitted me to the hospital for two days because I was only getting about 12% of the oxygen I normally should.

Fuckin idiot.

there's nothing growse about periods Jane, grow up already, it's a natural amazing thing thats like a gateway of life and death from the opening of the unviersal mother to the swing lid bin in a public toilet of the cosmic mystery, just cause Society has decided women should hide their wilde wiki femme fetales by making them ashamed of the monthly miracle their minges miraculously materialise mysteriously, doesn't mean you should feel like you have to scowl with the rest of the middle aged grey haired men in suits when someone makes light of the wonderous cycle of life and death that God loved you enough to bequeath upon you and your sisters

Wow, my eye has been opened. Before I felt as mundane and ashamed as a pedal bin, but now I feel as mysterious as a swinglid bin -- thanks!

But anyway, I just think you should give yourself a bit more credit, Panty. I mean, your tampon gags aren't crude at all, but rather quite skilled. I've heard that they're snug without being constricting.

i killed my wife, and then put an incriminating letter into the coffin, and went on the late late and said loads of weird and suspicious things, plus i re-enacted the murder in front of my wifes parents! Daft!

In order to avoid paying Birmingham's exhorbitant car park fees (I was a student at the time, OK?) I thought it would be awfully clever to park a mile out of the city and walk in, so I did. Shopping done, I got back to where I'd left the car - it was gone. I called the police to report it stolen and two minutes later I realised I was in the wrong street. So I had to phone the police and explain. They laughed at me.
:(

told it before it another thread, but really it's quite unbelievable how stupid this is...the old man was an electrician in his day, and had left a few bare wires poking out of a light socket in the laundry room while he went out to get something...i was about...oh, i can't remember...young...early teens...figuring he must have turned the power off, i got up on a chair to inspect said wires and noticed that they need a bit of stripping...having no tools, i decided to use my teeth....

on my spare tyre it reads:
TEMPORARY USE ONLY. so there's me reading it to my friend...

"temporary, use only....... what the fuck? use when?!!"

"Aaron, there's no comma there, you spa"

s m r t

also, any footie ive played in the last 2 years or so, i always manage to kick the ball full-force into my face.
at least once a game.

I got it confused with acetylseryltyrosylserylisoleucylthreonylserylprolylserylglutaminylphenylalanylvalylphenylalanylleucylserylserylvalyltryptophylalanyaspartylprolylisoleucylglutamylleucylleucylasparaginylvalylcysteinylthreonylserylserylleucylglycylasparaginylglutaminylphenylalanylglutaminylthreonylglutaminylglutaminylalanylarginylthreonylthreonylglutaminylvalylglutaminylglutaminylphenylalanylserylglutaminylvalyltryptophyllysylprolylphenylalanylprolylglutaminylserylthreonylvalylarginylphenylalanylprolylglycylaspartylvalyltyrosyllysylvalyltyrosylarginyltyrosylasparaginylalanylvalylleucylaspartylprolylleucylisoleucylthreonylalanylleucylleucylglycylthreonylphenylalanylaspartylthreonylarginylasparaginylarginylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylvalylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserylprolylthreonylthreonylalanylglutamylthreonylleucylaspartylalanylthreonylarginylarginylvalylaspartylaspartylalanylthreonylvalylalanylisoleucylarginylserylalanylasparaginylisoleucylasparaginylleucylvalylasparaginylglutamylleucylvalylarginylglycylthreonylglycylleucyltyrosylasparaginylglutaminylasparaginylthreonylphenylalanylglutamylserylmethionylserylglycylleucylvalyltryptophylthreonylserylalanylprolylalanylserine

I got it confused with acetylseryltyrosylserylisoleucylthreonylserylprolylserylglutaminylphenylalanylvalylphenylalanylleucylserylserylvalyltryptophylalanyaspartylprolylisoleucylglutamylleucylleucylasparaginylvalylcysteinylthreonylserylserylleucylglycylasparaginylglutaminylphenylalanylglutaminylthreonylglutaminylglutaminylalanylarginylthreonylthreonylglutaminylvalylglutaminylglutaminylphenylalanylserylglutaminylvalyltryptophyllysylprolylphenylalanylprolylglutaminylserylthreonylvalylarginylphenylalanylprolylglycylaspartylvalyltyrosyllysylvalyltyrosylarginyltyrosylasparaginylalanylvalylleucylaspartylprolylleucylisoleucylthreonylalanylleucylleucylglycylthreonylphenylalanylaspartylthreonylarginylasparaginylarginylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylvalylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserylprolylthreonylthreonylalanylglutamylthreonylleucylaspartylalanylthreonylarginylarginylvalylaspartylaspartylalanylthreonylvalylalanylisoleucylarginylserylalanylasparaginylisoleucylasparaginylleucylvalylasparaginylglutamylleucylvalylarginylglycylthreonylglycylleucyltyrosylasparaginylglutaminylasparaginylthreonylphenylalanylglutamylserylmethionylserylglycylleucylvalyltryptophylthreonylserylalanylprolylalanylserine
you're so stupid sometimes.
gawd loike

on my spare tyre it reads:
TEMPORARY USE ONLY. so there's me reading it to my friend...

"temporary, use only....... what the fuck? use when?!!"

"Aaron, there's no comma there, you spa"

s m r t

also, any footie ive played in the last 2 years or so, i always manage to kick the ball full-force into my face.
at least once a game.
Hahah you're such a thick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back