The Simpsons (1 Viewer)

When was the tennis one with Agassi, Sampras and the Williams sisters??

It started out with Grampa getting a coffin then somehow they ended up getting a tennis court in their back garden and then the celebs all came in at the end. This was the beginning of the
Starts with a one unfunny premise>>> changes to something completle different and unfunny >>>>> Celebrity voice >>>> Unfunny ending.

And also the beginning of my apathy to the new episodes.

I dunno fellas.

I still find it funny.

Three grunts/one *lol* moment in each episode of the latest season (wtf?) SERIES is good enough for me.
I just boughta new conpewter too so expect a mildly annoying discourse on "'Homer as GW Bush'-Even Prime-Time Is Depressed." discourse on Monday morning.

*shrugs*

The Simpsons is still fckn funny.

The Simpsons are a lot like Prince. Once magnificent, but now very poor by the standards they set themselves.

prince.jpg

The episode where Homer climbs the mountain, while funny contains at least oneindicator of shittiness to come, the buzzword-spewing boardroom/media asshole types that seem to appear in every episode now are present.
When I die are half my memories going to be of Simpsons episodes? :(

That's interesting. I really liked that episode ('up yours children!') but it is a strange one. it reckelessly undermines the character of Skinner for no reason, and then tells everyone to never mention it again under penalty of torture. Now that IS funny, but it's cheap and lazy as fuck.

It also contains the line 'all my dreams involve combing my hair!', one of my favorites.

Yeah, it's fair to say that the episode is well done but there's something odd about the way the character is just wiped.

Bobby Ewing in the shower.

I think in the US series is used to refer to the entire run of a program (i.e. all the seasons).

This is exactly it. In the States we always call the 13 episodes the 'season'.
And the entire run the 'series'.

Was something that confused me a bit when I moved here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back