The Simpsons (3 Viewers)

yay simpsons one day then transformers. word to the wise transformers is on in ugc at the moement. not sure if its released anywhere else. hopefully all the cartoons i used to watch when i was a kid are going to be transformed betamax style ... yay

I'm seeing this film on thursday.
It is gonna suck so bad.

I searched for a picture of Homer in those stupid night/thief clothes and this picture came up

BritneySmilesG_468x683.jpg

i prefer not to think about it now. i haven't seen any new episodes on purpose for about five years.

i am suprised that people say it's on the down turn since series seven tho when some of the best stuff ever happened after. i reckon up 9 or ten are 90% quality.

simpsons was alright in season 1-2, was gold for 3, 4 and 5, took a slight downturn after Who shot mr. burns at the end of series 5 but 6-9 were still good but gradually getting worse. by 10 it was terrible- Loch ness monster episode and al lthat shite.

anyway saw the movie last night- was shite as expected but probably slightly better than i expected since i laughed about twice. its getting ridiculously good reviews from idiots the world over so dont be fooled. Was very annoying in the cinema, surrounded by idiots repeating every line and laughing hysterically at shit that wasn't funny..particularly 1 idiot right in front of me and 1 right behind me. I'd give it 3 out of 10...maybe. Really bad though- writers should be ashamed of what they've done to the show.

Jesus that Loch Ness monster episode was the worst shit ever. “No Way, Aberdeen Rule!” What the fuck are you talking about Homer?

i'm going to see this tonight. and to be honest i dont give a fuck what the reviews are like its going to be grrrreat no matter if it just shows a big picture of homer flashing his bowl of a head for 2 hours. its a simpsons movie. ive spent time fantasising about itchy and scratchy i'm going to come in my pants when i sit down to watch this tonight.|..|

i'm going to see this tonight. and to be honest i dont give a fuck what the reviews are like its going to be grrrreat no matter if it just shows a big picture of homer flashing his bowl of a head for 2 hours. its a simpsons movie. ive spent time fantasising about itchy and scratchy i'm going to come in my pants when i sit down to watch this tonight.|..|

what are you on about? all the reviews have been ridiculously good for this movie.

Empire 2 out of 5.

Total Film 4 out of 5.

I don't care, i'm setting my face to 'laugh' now.

average at best, some amazing lines and some great scenes but so much plonk and random characters "thank you boob lady"

Saw Superbad afterwards which was awesome. Better than SuperTroopers, there i said it, like a Dazed and Confused version only better, much better.
Michael Cerva from Arrested Development was in it, genius as always.

Sorry, Simpsons thread, its grand, go see it sure

Jesus that Loch Ness monster episode was the worst shit ever. “No Way, Aberdeen Rule!” What the fuck are you talking about Homer?
the point of absolutely no return for me was the one where comic book guy started dating principal skinner's mother.. from that point on the people who were running the show were basically raping a pile of dead horses. and not in a sexy way either.

wow wee. that was amazing a real sore bellylaugh. i must of guffafed the whole way through the film. i was thinking it was going to be just out takes which would have been good enough. but it was a genuine movie. from the start you'll love it has ralph wiggum going da,da,da,da,da out of the 0 in 2oth century, then homer complaining about paying for a movie that you can watch on tv anyway. watch it till the very end , small giggles in the credits. everybody around me was laughing and laughing hard. i enjoyed it so much i didnt even think about cuming i did it mentally instead. i think i'll start a chant thats familar to my generation sequel,sequel,sequel,seeeeqqqqquuuueeeellll.:0.|..|.|..|.|..|

Saw it last night. It's OK. Though, I'll proberly watch it another kerjillion times. Definitely a few laughs, a good few unlaughs. It did feel like a Movie, instead of an extended cartoon (I'm looking at you, Family Guy).

Still, I was hoping it'd sort of somehow get back to more of the Simpsons how it used to be and not more post-Grimes uber-craziness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back