The Simpsons (1 Viewer)

I thought the first half was excellent, lots of laughs.

The second half was just basically working out the movie's premise out to its conclusion - but it was still OK.

It was nice to go to a film where the queues were going out the door for once as well - everyone was excited and good vibes were in abundance

Watched first half an hour of one of them telecincs until a large bald dude came sat obscuring the bottom right quarter of the screen. Enjoyed it up until then, some really good laughs in there.

I honestly think it's one of those films that, if you give it a chance, it's pretty funny, but if you go in expecting it to be shite or if you're sitting there like "impress me", it's gonna suck.

Nowhere near enough gags in this considering what a load of crap the story was.

Wasn't shite but definitely not worth the effort of making a movie.
Laughed a few times but not in the last half hour.

I honestly think it's one of those films that, if you give it a chance, it's pretty funny, but if you go in expecting it to be shite or if you're sitting there like "impress me", it's gonna suck.
Nah don't agree with that at all. I chose to go and see it, thinking 'I bet it's not as bad as people are making out'. How wrong I was.

A steaming heap of unfunny shit. Shocking.

some excellent screeners of this out now. i expected it to be shit but thought it was good. funnier than any simpsons i've seen in a long time.

Not great, but not as stinky as i'd imagined.

it just doesn't seem very clever anymore, which is kinda sad.

the only screener around is the one with the occasional FOXINT watermark. anything else is a telesync or cam.

.... i've heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back