The Simpsons (3 Viewers)

Futurama is probably for nerds, yes, but it's got more :heart: than all the other shows.

:rolleyes:

I saw a poster for the movie recently which featured Bart in the nude, with a chip covering his privates - I thought "Er, that's a bit off...."

So now you're telling me BART SIMPSON'S GENITALIA will be on the big screen. For fuck sake - is that what passes as Simpsons humor now?

i honestly don't understand how so many people could not like the Simpsons. *puzzled*

i'm not nearly as keen on the earlier episodes as the later ones. and well, i've been looking forward to the movie since the first time i heard about well over a year ago.

find it funny that you all seem to be crazy about Potter but don't have love for Homer. *d'oh*

i honestly don't understand how so many people could not like the Simpsons. *puzzled*

i'm not nearly as keen on the earlier episodes as the later ones. and well, i've been looking forward to the movie since the first time i heard about well over a year ago.

find it funny that you all seem to be crazy about Potter but don't have love for Homer. *d'oh*

Have you even read the thread? We all pretty much said that we *did* love it. Until it became nothing more than celeb appearance after celeb appearance.

Apparently, the music from the Dark Stanley sequence of a Simpsons episode is the same as that of 12 Monkeys.

I need to find this music. Where/who/what is it? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back