the ryanair rant thread (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2e5c93fc5fcb277c88837e18ff8cc0459d8db463b05c142984cdb7c897fec7c3.jpg

Has anyone flown with this shower recently. I'm in a small town in Spain that doesn't seem to have any printers connected to computers so I can't print my boarding pass for the flight home. I have downloaded the Ryanair app and checked in using that, sure enough it gives you your virtual boarding passes in a very fancy way but when I arrive on the airport are their staff going to know what to do with a boarding pass on my phone?? Are they going to insist on a piece of paper and €€€&&&& ? Help

Even small airports have internet kiosks with printers. You should be grand.

don't know about the app but you need to have checked in and saved the file for printing more than four hours before boarding, partner got stung for 70 quid thinking he could print the boarding pass on the way to the airport
so make sure you have the boarding pass file saved in your email or wherever just in case

The app is very modern and cool but gives no option for saving your boarding pass PDF. And by fuck the internet facilities around here are woeful. I'm actually considering driving 70k to a cyber cafe. The only one in this town has one computer and their printer doesn't work.

The app is very modern and cool but gives no option for saving your boarding pass PDF. And by fuck the internet facilities around here are woeful. I'm actually considering driving 70k to a cyber cafe. The only one in this town has one computer and their printer doesn't work.

In that case, I'd ask a stranger to do you a favour. Someone in town has a printer.

Are you able to take a screenshot on your phone? That's what I do when I'm flying Aer Lingus these days (been a while since I've gone Ryanair). All they need to scan is the QR/barcode, they don't need to examine the whole document.

@Carlito has a great story about trying to board a train using this image on his phone as his pass

jeff-goldblum-jurassic-park.jpeg

(admittedly that's most of the story)

I want to live in this town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back