The Russian invasion of Ukraine (3 Viewers)

The UA has a huge number of neo-nazis in it. Do you think neo-nazis wouldn't do that?
Putin’s calling them neo-nazis too.

While I don’t doubt the existence of the far right in Ukraine (or any military), this is exactly what I meant by a propaganda war. Conscriptions are happening, families are being separated, and they are living in a do-or-die situation - the least we can do is be aware that Russia, who excel at online propaganda, are going to twist that to suit their narrative. But that doesn’t make for good Thumped one-upmanship points.

I'm just saying this conscription shit is actually happening, and I don't think it's surprising at all because the Ukraine military is literally filled with neo-nazis. They incorporated the Above Battalion years ago, the Azov was the main neo-nazi force that basically hijacked the Maidan protests. Millions of ordinary people in Ukraine are stuck between the fucking neo-nazi army and a Russian invasion force.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Russian ICBM on the move

Last edited:

Everyone can all argue about points - but there is only one real narrative here, and it's the one staring everyone in the face; it's an invasion being undertaken at the behest of a psychopathic dictator

Or to put it another way, if you are not with this motherfucker, you are on the wrong side of history

total end of the fucking world type shit here, this is so utterly insane that this is a real thing happening more or less a day or two’s driving from where I’m sitting right now

whatever man, this kind of social media cosplay shit isn’t helping anyone, it’s just weird
I get you, man
The news has been so bad, that I was moved and it was invigorating to see people standing up for natural justice.
That's how this guy expresses his family's traditions and honour. I see this unearthing of his family battle gear as how deeply this is effecting him.

I absolutely get where you are on this. I do know that my friends in Berlin are feeling this invasion very strongly.
There is more of an existential angst to what they are going through. And these are people I generally count as the happiest people I know.

6e8.jpg

Fabulous.

Someone clarify for me. Someone on some Journal of Note said that when Putin made his war speech he was drinking vodka all through his rambling speech. AFAIK, he doesn't drink alcohol. I assume he was drinking water.

But he does look like someone who's been on the sauce.

Is he being a mad drunk?

Fabulous.

Someone clarify for me. Someone on some Journal of Note said that when Putin made his war speech he was drinking vodka all through his rambling speech. AFAIK, he doesn't drink alcohol. I assume he was drinking water.

But he does look like someone who's been on the sauce.

Is he being a mad drunk?
my theory is that the CIA managed to slip some magic mushrooms into putin's food and it's backfired horribly on them. or maybe this was part of the CIA plan.

Gary Lachman the former Blondie bass player had a book out about Russia

Shur what would a Thumped thread be without a bit of music:

I don't know where that voice comes from. Ukraine, I suppose.

Recommend your favourite Ukrainian music videos or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back