The Russian invasion of Ukraine (4 Viewers)

It’s really grim.

read on the war nerd site today that apparently some of the newly formed/reformed battalions the russians are cobbling together are being stationed behind the front lines in the occupied regions. they were hypothesising that this was to deal with potential discontent and partisan activity. (may be bollox though)

I followed the situation in Ukraine for years until it was obvious the war was only days away.
then I really backed off completely and I have increasingly little idea what is happening.
I did this for my own sanity really. I am not going to spend hours every week reading online about things that should never be happening and getting upset and stressed about it.
I'm going send some more money to MSF or the Red Cross and leave at that. sorry.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The extra mad thing is that they think Putin is some reasonable, benevolent and all-wise leader who doesn't know that they are suffering, and would intervene immediately if he knew the real situation

The guy knows all too well, and doesn't give a single fuck about these useful idiots

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back