The Russian invasion of Ukraine (3 Viewers)

This thread is from a month ago but jesus fucking christ

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's mad how generally the russians are kinda a country you'd be wary about on the old cyberwarfare front, and they managed to rig a whole american election using america's own social media systems, yet somehow now all the information coming out of a country that we are largely media blocked from is how they are just bumbling around the place with bad organisation through social media platforms.

Funny that.

It's mad how generally the russians are kinda a country you'd be wary about on the old cyberwarfare front, and they managed to rig a whole american election using america's own social media systems, yet somehow now all the information coming out of a country that we are largely media blocked from is how they are just bumbling around the place with bad organisation through social media platforms.

Funny that.
You don’t believe it? I don’t know what to believe.

You don’t believe it? I don’t know what to believe.

I'd just be a bit like maybe these frontline reports of massive fuckups from loosely described livejournals and what not can be taken either as cold hard facts, or as tacticals. They all seem to keep saying the russian army are an internal disaster etc etc and yet same army is gaining in ukraine.

I'd just be a bit like maybe these frontline reports of massive fuckups from loosely described livejournals and what not can be taken either as cold hard facts, or as tacticals. They all seem to keep saying the russian army are an internal disaster etc etc and yet same army is gaining in ukraine.
True but losing ~500 poor bastards in one spot is probably a negligible drop in the ocean when you’ve an army in the 1,000,000s to draw from. I dunno any more.

True but losing ~500 poor bastards in one spot is probably a negligible drop in the ocean when you’ve an army in the 1,000,000s to draw from. I dunno any more.

I've kept this one the bookmarks for the past few months and only re-opened it last week doing a clearout. It's a different perspective...

I've kept this one the bookmarks for the past few months and only re-opened it last week doing a clearout. It's a different perspective...

Seems legit alright.

Delegates were given a scenario of a 20pc diesel supply deficit in September and a 35pc drop in supply in December. The third and most extreme scenario proposed for February 2023, is where gas and oil supplies cannot meet the demand for electricity generation or farmers preparing to cut silage.

It's a little bit hellworld thread, it's a little bit minor pleasures.

Couldn't figure if it was gonna be hellworld, ireland, not ireland, minor complaints*, motoring, work situation or other tbh.

I spent all yesterday taking apart bean posts wfh office and was up early today to drop the equipment back into the employer / owner

The indo are loving that story even though it says in the article that the chances of it actually happening are a very long shot. But hey, they're the indo and they're pricks.

I'd file it under confirmation through official denial.

But i've been tin foil hat supreme on irish oil/dependence and supply for years so that comes with untold bias

I'd file it under confirmation through official denial.

But i've been tin foil hat supreme on irish oil/dependence and supply for years so that comes with untold bias
and you're not wrong at all. I just hope we'll get away with it and this'll serve as the monumental kick up the arse we need to get alternative energy up and running in earnest.

Just bought petrol today. Stingy.

I've never actually driven a car to work. but if I was having to drive a car into work, and sit in traffic and shit I would be unhappy. I didn't really take that headline seriously until my weekly used car had to get topped up, and that suddenly put a very different complexion on things.

interesting read - put your 'potential bias' glasses on obviously,

The next few weeks will probably tell if he's talking through his arse or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back