The Russian invasion of Ukraine (13 Viewers)

you need to watch all the way through.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

McAdams handled himself well there, considering. I'd feel sorry for him, getting caught up in a situation beyond his control, but that would probably offend his American Libertarian values.

Gas vid though.

Thought this was an interesting read, an eastern european left take on the situation. Very different position on american imperialiam, NATO expansion and Putin in general.

Jeremy Vine out here doing his best to start WW3

Thought this was an interesting read, an eastern european left take on the situation. Very different position on american imperialiam, NATO expansion and Putin in general.

Haha that is some load of drivel for the most part

Putins video party with a bunch of Air Hostesses? is pretty mad

this was written by a very scared person and politically it's not something you'd ever see in an anarchist paper. but it's an insight into how people are living in the moment near the warzone.

a lot his of frustration is about how eastern European people are treated in UK more than anything.

the fact there are still very few prominent Polish people in Ireland 18 years after 2004 says a lot.
despite being fewer in number even the black community is more visible in the media here.

this was written by a very scared person and politically it's not something you'd ever see in an anarchist paper. but it's an insight into how people are living in the moment near the warzone.

a lot his of frustration is about how eastern European people are treated in UK more than anything.

the fact there are still very few prominent Polish people in Ireland 18 years after 2004 says a lot.
despite being fewer in number even the black community is more visible in the media here.

It did chime with a vibe that I often get from my Polish/Central Europe/Baltic/Eastern Europe mates.
To some extent you can write it off as "they just have a chip on their shoulder", but if you actually listen to them, they are quite frustrated at our view of history and the modern world and their place in it.

In my experience, their rants are intriguing at first, then repetitive, then meandering and ultimately boring. They struggle to explain, and we struggle to get over ourselves and try to understand.

Putins video party with a bunch of Air Hostesses? is pretty mad

There’s something seriously weird going on aside from his magic hand there.

Vampires?

And what’s with the lighting? Or is it compositing haloing around his shoulders?

Edit: Bah its just video compression artifacts. BORING.

Last edited:
It did chime with a vibe that I often get from my Polish/Central Europe/Baltic/Eastern Europe mates.
To some extent you can write it off as "they just have a chip on their shoulder", but if you actually listen to them, they are quite frustrated at our view of history and the modern world and their place in it.

In my experience, their rants are intriguing at first, then repetitive, then meandering and ultimately boring. They struggle to explain, and we struggle to get over ourselves and try to understand.
I suppose she was partly right as a woman wrote the article. apologies for calling her 'he'.
again, the bottom line is NATO'S actions between 1990 and 2013-14 are the genesis of this war.
some of the stuff she said was far away from anarchist politics and I'm surprised Freedom published this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back