The Russian invasion of Ukraine (2 Viewers)

It suits Russia their plane got shot down. To go crying to the UN after what Russia has done for years is remarkably typical hypocrisy.
I am sure they'll fly Ukranian prisioners regularly from now on.
I think there's something more than honest mistakes going on here.

It wouldn't be past Russia to make a plane a target - particularly when they've been losing so many planes lately, and complaining to high heaven about the Western missiles being used to take them down.
This suits them down to the ground.

But any time you're dealing with these lads, you can go down a rabbit hole pretty quickly.
Nobody knows really.

It wouldn't be past Russia to make a plane a target - particularly when they've been losing so many planes lately, and complaining to high heaven about the Western missiles being used to take them down.

But any time you're dealing with these lads, you can go down a rabbit hole pretty quickly.
Nobody knows really.
I agree. We don't what happened.
Since the 2000's I often say '1984 / Big Brother' about Putin's regime - you cannot trust a word they say. How can anyone trust them at this stage?
The Kremlin couldn't give a shit about the Russians killed on the plane.

Nobody knows really.

Russia are so full of shit

The Russians love yeeting planes out of existence and then being dicks about it in all fairness

There's an argument to be made that one of the most significant events of the century to date and it wasn't realised at the time was 2014 when Russia/not Russia but really Russia blew that plane out of the sky over Ukraine and the world just collectively went "oh well that was a bit of an oopsie" and kept on spinning. Really emboldened Russia I think in terms of what they thought the world would let them slide on.

There's an argument to be made that one of the most significant events of the century to date and it wasn't realised at the time was 2014 when Russia/not Russia but really Russia blew that plane out of the sky over Ukraine and the world just collectively went "oh well that was a bit of an oopsie" and kept on spinning. Really emboldened Russia I think in terms of what they thought the world would let them slide on.
Totally
200+ EU citizen scattered in pieces in fields
Not a blip in oil or gas sales to Europe

Totally
200+ EU citizen scattered in pieces in fields
Not a blip in oil or gas sales to Europe

To be a bug on the phone between Obama and Putin that night.

Did Barrack want to spend the last 2 years of his presidency intervening directly in something against "Russian-backed" forces? It was the next year that they got involved in Syria, which they might have done otherwise anyway.

Carlson added that he paid for the trip to Russia himself, and wanted to do the interview because "most Americans are not informed" on the conflict which is "reshaping the world" - blaming the mainstream media.
Since the war in Ukraine began, he said, Western journalists have interviewed Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky - whom he has previously called a "dictator" - many times.
But they are "fawning pep sessions" aimed at amplifying Mr Zelensky's demand to get the US more and more involved in the war, Carlson insisted.
"That is not journalism - it is government propaganda."
Meanwhile, "not a single Western journalist has bothered to interview" Vladimir Putin, Carlson said.

Steve Rosenberg, the BBC's Russia Editor, posted that the BBC has "lodged several requests with the Kremlin in the last 18 months. Always a 'no' for us".

Rosenberg has spoken often about how much he likes Russia. And how he wants to get to the truth of what it's like there. He's been there years. Not that I want to big up the BBC or anything, but Tucker is full of shite.

Rosenberg has spoken often about how much he likes Russia. And how he wants to get to the truth of what it's like there. He's been there years. Not that I want to big up the BBC or anything, but Tucker is full of shite.
He's not massively off about that Zelensky point though - nobody in 'the West' criticises him in any way, and there is plenty there to criticise.

Fox seem to be really good at hiring the most detestable presenters. Individuals you would want to punch in the face repeatedly. Greg Guttfeld for example. Smug little prick.

I know Carlson is no longer at fox

It'd be mad if putin gave him the tea

Interesting point. Trump only eats McDonalds, what's Zelenskis food safety protocols I wonder.

Maybe goes to show that Vlad and his operation isn't actually that great.

Side note, I was once offered a cup of tea in the infamous hotel of the tea. It's changed it's name so no one else actually understood my reticence. I refused.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What are paddy powers the odds on Putin winning the election?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back