The Russian invasion of Ukraine (5 Viewers)

Do you know the truth?

I don’t know the truth. What I do know is that the local media reported this as a deliberate strike by the ukrainian army on the town, to create an atrocity. this was in order to ensure that anthony blinken — who had just landed in ukraine on the morning of the missile strike — didn’t try to push too hard for peace talks. we’re at the point in the war when everyone is becoming more desperate and more cynical, but not yet at the point when western media will accurately reflect that.

I mentioned Legitimniy months back somewhere in this thread, they’re still essential for understanding what’s going on. you can auto-translate their posts in telegram. here’s what they said about the strike.

We agree with the version that the tragedy was organized for Blinken’s arrival, so that all the world’s media would write about it. The goal was to create the necessary information background. For example, in this case, Blinken could not even publicly hint that Kyiv should agree to peace agreements.

Here’s the original post:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What’s also interesting, and was pointed out by Legitimniy, is that the NYT report about the “errant” missile was published as zelensky landed in new york — basically saying that the americans were doing the same trick in reverse, adding media pressure to zelensky just before his meeting with biden

I don’t know the truth. What I do know is that the local media reported this as a deliberate strike by the ukrainian army on the town, to create an atrocity. this was in order to ensure that anthony blinken — who had just landed in ukraine on the morning of the missile strike — didn’t try to push too hard for peace talks. we’re at the point in the war when everyone is becoming more desperate and more cynical, but not yet at the point when western media will accurately reflect that.

Thanks.

Russia shelled the exact same town the night before and there has been plenty exchanges of missiles in that area.
The Ukrainians don't need to create atrocities. Russia has created plenty.
That a Ukrainian missile hit a town near where fighting was happening is tragic. But far from proof that it was deliberate. Or some coordinated false flag event.

The western media who we can't trust and is in cahoots with Nato is also reporting that this is a Ukrainian missile?

This reads like a Russian narrative.
Killing their own people for political gain, is something Russia has always done, so it's something they'd easily accuse others of.
Not buying it here, whatever some shill on Telegram says.

Russia is the aggressor in this needless war.
Russia is the vile and broken entity that murders its own people.

Russia shelled the exact same town the night before and there has been plenty exchanges of missiles in that area.
The Ukrainians don't need to create atrocities. Russia has created plenty.
That a Ukrainian missile hit a town near where fighting was happening is tragic. But far from proof that it was deliberate. Or some coordinated false flag event.

The western media who we can't trust and is in cahoots with Nato is also reporting that this is a Ukrainian missile?

This reads like a Russian narrative.
Killing their own people for political gain, is something Russia has always done, so it's something they'd easily accuse others of.
Not buying it here, whatever some shill on Telegram says.

Russia is the aggressor in this needless war.
Russia is the vile and broken entity that murders its own people.

I was wondering when you'd be along to explain how wrong it is.

That's two very different sentences. Either way you probably shouldn't be making bold claims when you don't really know what happened.

We know who Russia is, and what she does. We have a very good idea of what UKR does.

This theory from that lad about it being an inside job strikes me as horseshit. But also the exact type of horseshit the Kremlin would like you to believe. And anyone with a latent hard-on for Russia hoovers this shit up.

And the internet is for saying just that.

We know who Russia is, and what she does. We have a very good idea of what UKR does.

This theory from that lad about it being an inside job strikes me as horseshit. But also the exact type of horseshit the Kremlin would like you to believe. And anyone with a latent hard-on for Russia hoovers this shit up.

And the internet is for saying just that.

There's multiple sources referenced in this thread but your feelings are correct, yeah right. You haven't a clue what happened same as the rest of us. Suggesting that anyone who doesn't agree with your guesses and feelings has a hard-on for Russia is predictable as fuck too and does nothing for your cause.

There's multiple sources referenced in this thread but your feelings are correct, yeah right. You haven't a clue what happened same as the rest of us. Suggesting that anyone who doesn't agree with your guesses and feelings has a hard-on for Russia is predictable as fuck too and does nothing for your cause.
We know exactly what happened
It's very likely that a Ukrainian missile hit a Ukrainian village
There's a cloak and dagger paranoid theory from Telegram to say this was done to sway opinion about Russia.
Or we can ask ourselves is it more likely that during a documented ongoing exchange of fire something awful happened?
The theory you give credence to says a lot about where your sympathies lie.

I don't have a cause. There's right and wrong and there's believable and there's paranoid stretching of the facts.
It's war. No one has clean hands. But there's consistent behaviour by both sides.

We know exactly what happened
It's very likely that a Ukrainian missile hit a Ukrainian village
There's a cloak and dagger paranoid theory from Telegram to say this was done to sway opinion about Russia.
Or we can ask ourselves is it more likely that during a documented ongoing exchange of fire something awful happened?
I don't have a cause. There's right and wrong and there's believable and there's paranoid stretching of the facts.
It's war. No one has clean hands. But there's consistent behaviour by both sides.

I haven't give any credence to any theory I'm just here pointing out how predictable your responses are.

As I said already I haven't a clue if it was deliberate or not, I find the reporting on such things interesting especially when the stories change and new evidence comes along contradicting official statements but that doesn't mean I believe any of them. I don't give much credence to asking ourselves what's most likely to have happened during an ongoing war. Desperate times and all that.

Cause was probably the wrong word to use to be fair to you though.

I haven't give any credence to any theory I'm just here pointing out how predictable your responses are.

As I said already I haven't a clue if it was deliberate or not, I find the reporting on such things interesting especially when the stories change and new evidence comes along contradicting official statements but that doesn't mean I believe any of them. I don't give much credence to asking ourselves what's most likely to have happened during an ongoing war. Desperate times and all that.

Cause was probably the wrong word to use to be fair to you though.

I don't see the merit in criticising a poster on how predictable you consider their responses to be

Unfortunate, but apparently nobody other than the person that invited him knew who he was, never mind what side he was on. “Please applaud this WW2 Ukrainian war hero…. from the wrong side.”

The problem there is that Zelensky doesn't care if they are nazis, as long as they are against the Russians - which is why the Russians are using the nazi thing as an excuse in the first place, because there is an element of truth in it.

The problem there is that Zelensky doesn't care if they are nazis, as long as they are against the Russians - which is why the Russians are using the nazi thing as an excuse in the first place, because there is an element of truth in it.

There's a wormhole there for sure. Like western narratives have a handy get out of jail thing going on by the easily sustainable 'not hitler' narrative. In some sense the Nazi's are the babadook, the bogeyman - nothing could ever be so scary - even though the post ww2 colonial shit the brits and the yanks and the russians and a load others have done is ethically in the same arena. You know who else is a nazi? Everyone - but they call it something else. Like has there been a time in history of human language that there hasn't been some dude saying 'we should wipe those cunts out and take all their stuff' - but we are in that linguistic trap where for the foreseeable thanks to selective amnesia, dead people from 77 years ago apparently are the benchmark moral and humanitarian low point. I'm sorta thinking aloud from thinking about your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back