the peak of journalistic endeavor (1 Viewer)

god i fucking hate pedantic people. i'm slightly dyslexic. fuck off. pricks. i've said before, using spelling to detract from a point is about the most brainless waste of time ever. you idiot. you pedantic idiot.

Yeah me too did they ever give you the pinkish coloured glasses when you were at school to "help with the reading" Help with the getting the shite knocked out of you more like you fucking tool.

Fuck you mallards you've brought up a grim memory with your pedanticness.

homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.jpg

god i fucking hate pedantic people. i'm slightly dyslexic. fuck off. pricks. i've said before, using spelling to detract from a point is about the most brainless waste of time ever. you idiot. you pedantic idiot.

It's not about spelling, they're different words. And you were the one who argued about it, you fucking dick. I wasn't detracting from anything. People were talking about the bad writing on Drop-D, that was the context.

That's the last time I drag up an old thread.

Yeah me too did they ever give you the pinkish coloured glasses when you were at school to "help with the reading" Help with the getting the shite knocked out of you more like you fucking tool.

Fuck you mallards you've brought up a grim memory with your pedanticness.

i'm a very strange case. strong medications in my mid twenties caused it and it comes and goes. i was deadly at reading / writing and then all of a sudden i'd take 20 attempts to read a sentence. not proper dyslexic, just a newcomer.

mods for lillards said:
It's not about spelling, they're different words. And you were the one who argued about it, you fucking dick. I wasn't detracting from anything. People were talking about the bad writing on Drop-D, that was the context.

i didnt argue that word initially. the point i was making was totally taken off course by pedantry. and that was although spedifically aimed at yo, its myu general rant for anyone who picks on my spelling, grammer. if you can really say that you didnt get the point over one letter, then your possibly either autistic or up your own hole. end of/.

Cabin fever setting in... those who once seemed normal showing their true crazies... the sane must overpower the insane, the survival of the group is at stake...

55617.jpg

i didnt argue that word initially. the point i was making was totally taken off course by pedantry. and that was although spedifically aimed at yo, its myu general rant for anyone who picks on my spelling, grammer. if you can really say that you didnt get the point over one letter, then your possibly either autistic or up your own hole. end of/.

I didn't pick on either your spelling or your grammar, and I never I said I didn't get your point. Can't remember what it was though.

I am slightly autistic, actually and I hate it when people pick on me because of it.

Cabin fever setting in... those who once seemed normal showing their true crazies... the sane must overpower the insane, the survival of the group is at stake...

55617.jpg

I'm actually getting hints of cabin fever. Oh well, off to the shops, I didn't buy enough yesterday on purpose so I'd have somewhere to go. Next I'll be eyeing the assistant's name tag and making small talk.

'Hello dearey, that's a pretty blouse..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back