the peak of journalistic endeavor (1 Viewer)

ha ha class, laughed the whole way through. is there any way he's taking the piss?

The last line...
Actually, you know what? I wasn’t there at all. Oasis are shite as are Kasabian and The Blizzards.

It still sucks though.

I write a bit for Drop-D and wholly understand people's problems with some/alot of the writing.
I'm certainly not interested in engaging in all the crap that goes on from the editorial side and the article comment side of things - I just do my stuff and that's usually that.
As long as people can appreciate those of us that do try (quiet appreciation is just as welcome as vocal appreciation), then I don't mind what is said about the site...and a lot is said... *sigh*

but dont you think its great that journalists are now subject to written critiscism?? like pre-internet, the best one could do is write on the magazine with a crayon saying 'this is sort of shit', these days it can be put in place where the author can read it. thats gotta be the best filter/editor ever, non??

yeah i do man. it's the future. personally, i didn't like this oasis 'review' at all (only saw it today coz i've been on hols in a faraway land for a week). all the criticism is justified. seen the MJ stuff yet? Christ. i just don't like being tarred with the same brush but in some ways, that's inevitable..

but dont you think its great that journalists are now subject to written critiscism?? like pre-internet, the best one could do is write on the magazine with a crayon saying 'this is sort of shit', these days it can be put in place where the author can read it. thats gotta be the best filter/editor ever, non??

Yeah, the man/woman on the street knows better than them crazy professional journalists.
He/she is also a much better Editor than them professional 'Editors' that the papers employ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back