Contributor
Who's it going to be?

bb2_stuart.jpg
bb2_bubble.jpg
ray_profile.jpg

housematesmainpage_kitten.jpg
tim_profile_123x129.jpg
jade_profile_123x129.jpg

I wonder what it's like in the Vatican right now... what are they listening to?
What music will inspire them to choose the next Santa?

Clinton Bapiste said:
Who's it going to be?

bb2_stuart.jpg
bb2_bubble.jpg
ray_profile.jpg

tim_profile_123x129.jpg
jade_profile_123x129.jpg

I think jade could do the business, i really do
!baggyyyy !baggyyyy

It's it supposed to be a black person? Thats what Nostradamus said, and then follows the end of the world.
My bets on Justin Fashanu, they seem to like footballers in the Vatican what with old JPII being Polands national goalkeeper beforehand.

Clinton Bapiste said:
Who's it going to be?

bb2_stuart.jpg
bb2_bubble.jpg
ray_profile.jpg

tim_profile_123x129.jpg
jade_profile_123x129.jpg

I'd have jade in that photo i would. Not now though, she looks like a tart.

Pope Music

This is a myth. Carol never turned pro. He was a talented keeper, apparently, and it was said that he had the potential to play for the national side. But th'oul religion got the better of him and he dropped the ball, so to speak. From that point on, the side of Jesus was the only one for which he saved.

As for the new Pope, my vote goes to the guy from Honduras, Maradiaga. He plays sax, bass, organ (ho ho), has master's degrees in physics and psychology, speaks seven languages and - get this - has a pilot's license.

If the devil actually got his shit together to declare actual war (as opposed to just maintaining that entry-level evil with which we are all familiar), then Maradiaga is the only guy who could head up an army of the faithful. I mean, as well as telling us what to do in a language we could understand and playing a few jazz standards while we waited for the aircraft to scramble, he could actually fly us into battle.

He'd be the Catholic Church's answer to Luke Skywalker, and the dear knows they've waited long enough for that.

sparse said:
It's it supposed to be a black person? Thats what Nostradamus said, and then follows the end of the world.
My bets on Justin Fashanu, they seem to like footballers in the Vatican what with old JPII being Polands national goalkeeper beforehand.

Re: Pope Music

No, it would be like Holy Independance Day!

I sincerely hope Cousin Eddie will be helping out by flying a plane up the devils flue.

Anne OMalley said:
If the devil actually got his shit together to declare actual war (as opposed to just maintaining that entry-level evil with which we are all familiar), then Maradiaga is the only guy who could head up an army of the faithful. I mean, as well as telling us what to do in a language we could understand and playing a few jazz standards while we waited for the aircraft to scramble, he could actually fly us into battle.

He'd be the Catholic Church's answer to Luke Skywalker, and the dear knows they've waited long enough for that.

Re: Pope Music

Anne OMalley said:
This is a myth. Carol never turned pro. He was a talented keeper, apparently, and it was said that he had the potential to play for the national side. But th'oul religion got the better of him and he dropped the ball, so to speak. From that point on, the side of Jesus was the only one for which he saved.

He was great with crosses I believe............... I'll get my coat

I'd say Bishop Len Brennan would make an excellent pontiff.

"Don't call me Len you little bollix, I'm the pope!"

"Well done Len".

That sort of stuff would be happening around the Vatican all day.

Dwight said:
I'd say Bishop Len Brennan would make an excellent pontiff.

"Don't call me Len you little bollix, I'm the pope!"

"Well done Len".

That sort of stuff would be happening around the Vatican all day.

he's a fictional character.

As I can't award any more rep because I've given out too much in the last 24 hours, I'd like to recall all rep I've awarded to other people and redistribute it to the contributors of this thread. Except, eh... <scrolls down> ReadySteadyJedi. High five everyone else for their funny posts. God bless you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back