The Mooncup Thread... (4 Viewers)

re: the name, mooncup is just one particular brand name anyway, there are a good few others, like instead, and the diva cup, and the keeper.

re: the name, mooncup is just one particular brand name anyway, there are a good few others, like instead, and the diva cup, and the keeper.

instead are disposable, but otherwise, yeah. they're wider and shallower - i found they stayed put better than the keeper for me (i bought them after a surprise visit from my period while travelling in the US), but they're disposable AND plastic, so, no thanks.

and here's where i bow out quietly with my washable pads hat on*.

*sure, there's clearer ways of phrasing it, but...

p.s.

TrueLoveWaits' sig said:
People call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute.

seeing doormats and prostitutes as being comparably different to yourself must make you one hell of a lousy feminist, no?

instead are disposable, but otherwise, yeah. they're wider and shallower - i found they stayed put better than the keeper for me (i bought them after a surprise visit from my period while travelling in the US), but they're disposable AND plastic, so, no thanks.
huh. kinda defeats the point, doesn't it?
anyway, i'm not the expert. no sleeves here.

no sleeves here.

In fairness, you've said this enough times now - I dont think any of us have sleeves by any means...but like, maybe we're not as squirmish. The majority have no hassles with it, plus I gather the designers decided on the width in the correct assumption that it would be perfectly manageable for the majority, so we can't all be mad eh?

Didn't yer wan in the Godfather have a problem with her hips that she was too, eh...wide? It's years since I read the book, maybe I'm dreaming..

RAG ( www.ragdublin.org ) will be selling mooncups soon. We just got our first box in the post, should be able to sell them for about €20ish (less than boots:D ).
They'll be on our distro at various gigs n stuff.
This one http://seomraspraoi.blogspot.com/
and Magical Girl gigs
and some stuff in the lower deck.
Whatever we can make it to basically.
Yay!:) :)

We also had some washable pads carbide, lots of lovely patterns, not sure if there's any left tho.

Didn't yer wan in the Godfather have a problem with her hips that she was too, eh...wide? It's years since I read the book, maybe I'm dreaming..

That (Lucy Mancini vibe thing) has saved me (oh, and her, so many times).
there's only one way to settle this.

A GEE-OFF.

Can I be the judge? I can't promise "action". But I can promise: fairness, tenderness, subtlety, confidentitiality, And a fairness to something that most people would shy away from.

yes.

and a dancing competition to top hits of the 80s.

I'M A GREAT Dancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back