The Mooncup Thread... (2 Viewers)

worse if you have the scower

HAHAHAHAHAAH, I thought my parents were the only people that called the shits that.

Any one ever seen a calf with the scower?

But anyway was telling my friends today about the mooncup had discussed it with them before and they decided I was the most un-hygenic person in the world because to them it just isnt clean.

But sher they must love the bleached, aspestos cotton so.

well........at least she looks happy

mooncup.jpg

Is that what it looks like??? Ok sweetoblivion, that ain't goin in there, I changed my mind...

ITs Spring Equinox ladies+Briano!
I live in a big house with 4 girls among 6. We've all had godawful periods (eg exhaustion cramps associated symtoms personal to every girl) this past month. Has the eclipse something to do with this upheaval I'm wondering>?
Anyone else notice this or is it just a crappy happening with all of us poor sods :( Next month won't be so shit I'm hoping

ITs Spring Equinox ladies+Briano!
I live in a big house with 4 girls among 6. We've all had godawful periods (eg exhaustion cramps associated symtoms personal to every girl) this past month. Has the eclipse something to do with this upheaval I'm wondering>?
Anyone else notice this or is it just a crappy happening with all of us poor sods :( Next month won't be so shit I'm hoping

Mine was feckin awful this month!!! I absolutely sympathise, was soooo sick :(

Mine was feckin awful this month!!! I absolutely sympathise, was soooo sick :(
That's seven now...of women who've expressed having had a remarkably tough time this month...
I know there are things to help but really you've to be very consistant, and we can;t control an eciplse now can we...
In some countries, women get time off work + there are special parts of buildings for them to go relax during menstruation.
Were you actually puking? I know people who go through that...fcking crap it is for them:confused:

mine was grand but i'm on the pill so I'm cheating I suppose! god, there is nothing like a bad period to make you want to become a transsexual....lmao!

on another note, why are men so afraid of the mooncup?!
it should not be called 'cup', because it implies it's to be drunk
can it not be called moonblob or somethin instead?

WHATS WITH THE "MOON" BIT?

IF YOU WERE TO 'MOON' SOMEONE WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO FIRE IT AT 'EM ANY EASIER THAN THE FLUFF BULLET??

THINGS TO DO WITH PERIODS AND ALL JUST SCARE MEN OFF 'COZ WE GET RIPPED BY NARKY WOMEN. IT'S WAAYYY TOO HARD TO JUDGE MOODS AND EMOTIONS ON A NORMAL DAY. ON A RED LETTER DAY....WELL...RUN TO THE HILLS.

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!
ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!
ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!
ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!
ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!
ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!
ALLAH
QUAANNNDO!!!
ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!

mine was grand but i'm on the pill so I'm cheating I suppose! god, there is nothing like a bad period to make you want to become a transsexual....lmao!

on another note, why are men so afraid of the mooncup?!

Ever tried dodging a kid running through McDonalds with a milkshake?

In related news, Seinfeld was on last night, the one aout the sponges. Never gets old.

That's seven now...of women who've expressed having had a remarkably tough time this month...
I know there are things to help but really you've to be very consistant, and we can;t control an eciplse now can we...
In some countries, women get time off work + there are special parts of buildings for them to go relax during menstruation.
Were you actually puking? I know people who go through that...fcking crap it is for them:confused:

I wanna move to one of those countries!! nah didn't puke this time but was in serious pain...made it worse by talking one of my sister's prescription painkillers (heehee) which then made me want to puke :(

if i spend alot of time around the same females our periods align.

you ask has anyone got a tampon and you get ten thrown in your direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back