The MCD thread (1 Viewer)

Admin (31 Aug, 2001 05:05 p.m.):

On that note, i haven't actually approached anyone from MCD yet about this, but if anyone would like to submit questions for a (currently) hypothetical interview, please send them to [email protected]

I think this is a fab idea, I'd love to see an interview with MCD here. I'm sure there are hundereds of questions people could supply (and I'm sure some of them wouldn't just be along then lines of "why are MCD such fucking rip off wankers!!!").

Well now including the ones received last week a total of zero questions have been submitted, so let's keep the momentum going and get even more questions in!

Oh and if anyone from MCD is reading this please give me a shout if you think this would be a runner...

"I forgot that "venue hire" isn't really an issue for them in Dublin, is it?"

hmmm you seem to be forgetting that they spend an awful lot of money on the venues - money that would otherwise have been used to rent venues so they still have to add on a charge for the venues though i agree tickets are too expensive and they shouldn't cost more in Dublin

yes.

I often lie awake at night wondering how all them other places in town that don't have bands playing but also charge £3 a pint manage to stay in business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back