The if you were a serial killer thread (1 Viewer)

whathappen?

stole this from another forum but I thought it was fun

So , if you were,are or plan to becaome a serial killer answer me this.
1. Describe your victim profile
2. Describe your methods

target: people born on 4 May
method : males - seduce them and lure them down an alley . Bash them on the head with an iron bar , then scalpel the belly open .I would take the liver and feed it to a cat
females: meet her by "accident" bash her on the head (like the guys) I'd then dress her in a jumper saying Save The Cheerleader and leave her in an alley close to the male victim . I'd tie the cat who ate the liver to her too.Just to link her to the male.

I'do 2 males ,1 female. At that point I would inject myself into the investigation pretending to help them but of course I would be just goading them . I would be always one step ahead of them. I might then start stalking the lead detective , even start a sexual relationship with him , not sure yet.
If I could control myself I'd stop for a while to confuse them. Maybe do a random non 4th May one here and there. Then just when the detctive was about to have a breakdown from the guilt of not being able to stop the murders , and his marriage is falling apart .I'd show him this thread.

stole this from another forum but I thought it was fun

So , if you were,are or plan to becaome a serial killer answer me this.
1. Describe your victim profile
2. Describe your methods

target: people born on 4 May

Is this a Star Wars thing?

People who piss on the street. I'd kill them and dress their corpses in chimp suits and hang them from meathooks in a fridge. In this way, I would show the world that I will treat like animals those who behave like animals.

What's this thread about?

Well serial killers always target the weaker elements of society so the handicapped are an obvious choice.However I'd like to kill moaney bastard singer song writers.

First I would lure them to my Fritzl style death chamber.Then i'd give them Sodium Pentathol and video them admitting they were cunts.Then I'd strangle them with a piano key neck tie.Then i'd set up a gig for them in the Mezz prop them up on stage and see how long it takes everyone to realize their dead!

There many times I wish i was one - it would kinda justify my bedwetting :)

As for victims - I would target American buskers who hassle people with unfunny comments as they pass them in Temple Bar..

Ooooo...

I'd do that Dave Gorman thing.

Find 52 people who share the same name as me and... well... end their lives.

I think the method would involve a lot of cake.

if you're going to be a serial killer, just kill people you don't like. in for a penny, in for a pound.

there's not that much difference between slowly, lovingly sliding a knife between someone's ribs, and killing a few thousand people. the only difference is the level of ambition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back