the healthy thread (1 Viewer)

yeah he's a jokeshop.

but Carrot Top on the other hand. him i could eat with a spoon!

carrottop.jpg

Only if he promised to wear a bag on his head.

gah-him again

must ..refresh... eyes

lisaj.jpg

Has she got terrible hair too?

"shoulders of a line backer"

hey hey hey! lets not be dissing the big shoulders now

st5.jpg

I wish.

But in any case, the point is to be healthy, and mostly I am. I'm just a bit squishy in places. I'd rather be a bit squishy and be all me than be...ooh....sob.

Anyway, running is great, but not everyone loves it, and Dublin has WAY too much concrete for most people. I've also got appalling posture so end up sore a good bit.

Going for big walks is also a good way to lose weight and tone up a bit because it feels more like recreation than exercise.

they should build massive aqueducts crisscrossing over dublin, so people can swim to work. it'd fix the traffic problem, and help people get fit too.

I wish.

But in any case, the point is to be healthy, and mostly I am. I'm just a bit squishy in places. I'd rather be a bit squishy and be all me than be...ooh....sob.

Anyway, running is great, but not everyone loves it, and Dublin has WAY too much concrete for most people. I've also got appalling posture so end up sore a good bit.

Going for big walks is also a good way to lose weight and tone up a bit because it feels more like recreation than exercise.

thank you for posting that photo of the pole vaulter again.
sincerely.
j raz

I was honestly told, "drink more and eat less green vege." Sadly, I love green vege and don't really drink. It is actually pretty hard to maintain.

Ditto. He said: "Eat more burgers" and "Try not to burn off so many calories each day", then tipped his hat and roared off on his motorbike. Cool Doctors are fucking awsome.

I'll say it again, bodyweight exercises. Sit ups, leg raises, press ups, hindu squats. I've got good results of them in the past year. I've not weighed myself in 6 months but I know I'm looking better than I used to, still got a ways to go but.

My last gal was gorgeous but obviously had low standards so I need to shape up to maintain ththat calibre of woman. Also, I don't want to die of a heart attack at 45.

Jane, unless you've balooned up like crazy since Christmas you're not to big.

thank you for posting that photo of the pole vaulter again.
sincerely.
j raz

isn't she nice.

I would also like to point out that Padma and Salman are to be divorced and that those of you who are interested shoud form an orderly queue behind me.

slaman_rushdie_padma_lakshmi_BPE_20070115.jpg

I think this might possibly be the first time I could be considered a step up for someone.

surprised beer hasn't been mentioned ALOT more in this thread.

i had fucking NOTHING on me until 2 years ago, when i switched to beer and BAM!!!! the mass that began to accumulate around my whole body like some sort of wobbly army.

My doctor blamed my weight gain on

1) Eating the wrong foods

2) Giving up smoking

He said that if took up smoking again, my weight problems would disappear - 'but as I doctor, I can't really condone smoking'.

'Do you smoke yourself Doctor?'

'Yes. Players Navy Cut'
Word. I was skinny as a rake until i quit the fags. Now... A manstrosity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back