the healthy thread (2 Viewers)

Exactly. I wish i had the metabolism i had up until i was about 23. All i ate was burgers and waffles and was thin as a rake :(

My metabolism seems to have speeded up. I am a lot healthier than I was 4/5 years ago though.

Are there any women on here who don't think they're fat? Or even any men over 25? (apart from me)

Me. I'm still trying to put on weight, half way there now though.

i have been trying without success to fit into my size twelve trousers for two years now so i've started going to weight watchers, or Fat Ends Anonymous as I like to call it.
so far it has been quite a pain in the arse, but if i can avoid having to buy a whole new wardrobe it'll be worth it. i've less than half a stone to lose which should be doable. tuna, veg and dancing are ma frens.

My youngest brother was 11pounds 8oz at birth. My da says that trying to ride ma after that's like throwing a sauasage up O'Connel street.

I just did one thousand press ups while smoking an entire packet of unfiltered Sweet Afton. Feel grand.

my grandad used to smoke 60 a day. they had to cut a lung out when my dad was still in his late 20s, and didn't make it to see my dad's 30th birthday.

guyse, this is the healthy thread. smokers can stand outside but in here there's a ban. respect it!

i just got back from the gym and i feel grate. 50 situps were included today!

:D

a84_a7.jpg

a84_a5.jpg

Ha! Those are great! I also love odd church signs. The best I've seen were near Albany which read:

Is life killing you - let us help.

If you got a family bring them, if you need a family come.

in my last job 2 lads were talking within earshot of me. One was telling the other about how he'd had cancer of the colon and had to have half of it removed. To which the other guy responded - 'well I'd rather a semi-colon than a full-stop'.

Genius. True story too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back