the healthy thread (2 Viewers)

That's what happens to ladies who don't wear bras - or have implants/boob lifts or whatever.
once you get past a certain age they sag anyway. something to look forward to there, girls!
all this diet talk has me demented. I already felt like a pig and then went and shrunk my skinny jeans in the wash. I knew I should never have bought them!

once you get past a certain age they sag anyway. something to look forward to there, girls!
all this diet talk has me demented. I already felt like a pig and then went and shrunk my skinny jeans in the wash. I knew I should never have bought them!

Looking forward? Hell I'm already looking down.

Are there any women on here who don't think they're fat? Or even any men over 25? (apart from me)

I don't think it, I know it. Height and weight ratios confirm it with BMI, but just slightly. I don't look hideous but I could stand to lose a few pounds. I have no one to impress and in reality if I was THAT bothered by it, I'd do something about it. I would rather just enjoy a pint or chocolate bar when ever I fancy it...which, is just about all the time. I don't diet.

Are there any women on here who don't think they're fat? Or even any men over 25? (apart from me)

good question. I was talking to TrueLoveWaits about this yesterday - how hard us women in particular are on ourselves. We think very negatively about our bodies. It's such a huge thing...too much for me to get into now, but personally I'm sick of hating myself.

I'm not fat - but I start wondering if I am when skinny minnies like Jane start complaining about how much weight they need to lose.

Oh, and as for LaLa, unless you gained a lot of weight since Christmas you are already pretty healthy looking.

Actually, am I fat? :eek:

I'm not fat - but I start wondering if I am when skinny minnies like Jane start complaining about how much weight they need to lose.

Oh, and as for LaLa, unless you gained a lot of weight since Christmas you are already pretty healthy looking.

nope, youre not. at all.

i am though. then again, i have put on alot of weight the last 2/3 years. they say love makes you fat. it does. i put on weight when i lived with me ex. then moving home to a house with a full fridge, getting NO exercise and quitting smoking (not any more thougH) put on more weight! i used to be skinny & now ive got a gut! i am very much looking forward to smoking like a demon and moving awat from home in a few months.

I am unmercifully skinny... I always have been.

It's fine. I dont really mind it. I used to be very self conscious about in school and things, but then I realised I could run further than most people, and cycle up hills quickly, and do one armed chin ups, and climb E2s, so fuck it.
It's fine.

Looking forward? Hell I'm already looking down.

i hav ben seince they started growning

njo you are BNOT fat. im drunk./ athsnk for the compimnt. i rthing i ahgev put on pomer weigt dince christmas.

but i ma tryng to get it PFF before i got back home.
are you goign tot the eletric pucni?

se you threre!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No you're not.
LaLa - from the one time I've seen her isn't either.

njo you are BNOT fat. im drunk./ athsnk for the compimnt. i rthing i ahgev put on pomer weigt dince christmas.

se you threre!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Best post eber.

se you threre!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
school in the summer.

speaking of getting skinny, i did a round of situps and pushups when i got up this morning for the first time in forever. felt like shit.

and speaking of pushups, bras.

and speaking of bras, boobs.

just to get us back on track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back