the healthy thread (1 Viewer)

i hav ben seince they started growning

njo you are BNOT fat. im drunk./ athsnk for the compimnt. i rthing i ahgev put on pomer weigt dince christmas.

but i ma tryng to get it PFF before i got back home.
are you goign tot the eletric pucni?

se you threre!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wow. impressive.

No you're not.
LaLa - from the one time I've seen her isn't either.

thanks. i wish i'd known who you were, i would have gabbed on to you about how cute your kid is.

Best post eber.

thanks.

i'm going to try to use the word "athsnk" more.

do it. asthsnk.

school in the summer.

september. don't remind me.

good fucking god.

look I'm sorry! last night there was so much bullshit drama i chose to drink instead of listening to my friends fighting the whole night.

ignorance is bliss - and a sore head the next day in work. :(

(it'll be funny when you start getting shitfaced on a pint) ;)

Seriously none of yiz are actually fat really are yiz?

i dont know what people's feelings are on their bodies, and my goal isn't to be some skinny bitch. heeeeell no. that's why i titled this thread the healthy thread. no, i'm not fat - but I think I could improve the quality of my lifestyle (please ignore last night's drunkedn posts - that was a brief slip) and in doing so, tone up the old vessel.

gnome sane?
:)

Gnome insane, methinks. I'm not fat, but I used to have moobs. *shame*

I love cycling, it's the best way ever to get exercise if you don't mind being impotent.

i dont know what people's feelings are on their bodies, and my goal isn't to be some skinny bitch. heeeeell no. that's why i titled this thread the healthy thread. no, i'm not fat - but I think I could improve the quality of my lifestyle (please ignore last night's drunkedn posts - that was a brief slip) and in doing so, tone up the old vessel.

gnome sane?
:)

Ah yeah, I didn't think you would want to go insanely skinny... not a good idea anyway as women need a certain level of body fat and size zero may well be the new birth control.

It just shocks me when women who are obviously fit and healthy, without any excess weight, start to complain that they need to lose a few pounds. It's just another example of the pressure that we are under because of this celebrity culture of ours.

Nothing wrong with wanting to get healthy though... cutting out chemicals (tobacco, alcohol, additives etc) is a good place to start as I read somewhere that the body stores toxins in fat cells and the more toxins you ingest the more storage space the body creates.

Ah yeah, I didn't think you would want to go insanely skinny... not a good idea anyway as women need a certain level of body fat and size zero may well be the new birth control.

It just shocks me when women who are obviously fit and healthy, without any excess weight, start to complain that they need to lose a few pounds. It's just another example of the pressure that we are under because of this celebrity culture of ours.

Nothing wrong with wanting to get healthy though... cutting out chemicals (tobacco, alcohol, additives etc) is a good place to start as I read somewhere that the body stores toxins in fat cells and the more toxins you ingest the more storage space the body creates.

That's a good point Squiggle, I don't think anyone here wants to be a size zero, I mean that would be insane!
I wouldn't even want to be a size eight, (personally) A size 10-12 (mostly 12) is what I feel comfortable at. It's just recently I've been bursting out of my clothes and feeling like shit :( But I am an emotional eater and I just moved house, job, county....for the fourth time in a year, which would put pressure on anyone!!

That's a good point Squiggle, I don't think anyone here wants to be a size zero, I mean that would be insane!
I wouldn't even want to be a size eight, (personally) A size 10-12 (mostly 12) is what I feel comfortable at. It's just recently I've been bursting out of my clothes and feeling like shit :( But I am an emotional eater and I just moved house, job, county....for the fourth time in a year, which would put pressure on anyone!!

I'm mostly a size 12 - which I am happy with.

At one point in my life I weighed a full 3 stone less than I do at the moment. I was a size 10, my skirts and trousers were held up by my pelvic bones, and if I wore a tight top you could count my ribs by sight (well, not all of them - I still had some curves). I was working insane hours, going out dancing 3 nights a week and living on coffee and cigarettes with the occasional half sandwich thrown in somewhere. Not recommended on any level.

And the funny thing, according to the bmi index I was still in the healthy weight range for my height - just something to think about.

Well, in fairness Thumped has a high level of good looking women. I'm just speaking the truth!
Anyway, it's nice having a fellow girl tell you look nice - rather than a guy saying it cos he wants to get in your pants.
Not that any of ye on here would do that.

no, being shallow is a bannable offense. Pete says so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back