The Exploited (1 Viewer)

Check out the new Sepultura/Soulfly commercial thrash-crust band.
YouTube - Cavalera Conspiracy - Sanctuary

Now THAT'S PURE FUCKING PUNK

Jaysus....
Great lyrics though

"Loaded with dynamite
i don't give a fuck ‘cause
everybody die tonight
call me negative
call me what you want
you are nothing
never was…never will"

....ahhhhh welllllll.......

R.I.P.

8dep3.jpg

2dni9.jpg

me mate bought an exploited live lp years back think it was the apocalypse tour 1981 or something like that ,prob on the discharge tour , but i clearly remember wattie saying to the crowd introducing one of their songs "this one's for bobby sands , he's a wanker"
says it all really, wattie is a thick cunt!

me mate bought an exploited live lp years back think it was the apocalypse tour 1981 or something like that ,prob on the discharge tour , but i clearly remember wattie saying to the crowd introducing one of their songs "this one's for bobby sands , he's a wanker"
says it all really, wattie is a thick cunt!

Hardly surprising he said something like that. He was a fucking squaddie here up north.

go on to the exploiteds myspace, in the slideshow wattie is wearin an anti-nazi tee shirt, that shud answer some peoples idiotic statements
I'm going to wear an anti nazi tshirt and kick my deadly guitarist out of my band for being totally gay.
Indisputably right on.
bobby2.jpg

He's alright.

edit: And while we're on the subject of defending musicians we've never met, leave this poor chap alone
119927.jpg

He's NOT racist, OK???

Anti-nazi tee yet poses with people doing a nazi salute, what does that say about him?
What i have been saying all along: political ambiguity.

PiperX said:
He might've been, but it probably was the only job a working class lad from Edinburgh could get back in the grin 70's/80's?

spuded said:
I still think this is one of the stupidest posts in this thread. Fuck wattie :mad:

well sean connery was hogging not only the milk delivery service to the whole of fountainbridge but also the sexy secret agent market for edinburgh lads at the time.

I still think this is one of the stupidest posts in this thread. Fuck wattie :mad:

Now that the footie is over, I’ve got a proper chance to reply to this……

Back in the 70’s Ronald Reagan came up a policy of reducing the number of unemployable working class youths, with the idea of starting a war and shipping all of these ‘degenerates’ to a far away land to either get killed; or if they survived, to become up-standing re-adjusted citizens when they came home (- right-wing white house logic, not mine).
It also had the added bonus of kick starting the arms industry back home, to produce the weapons for the war. The policy became part of a broader collection of economic ideas by Reagan known as Reaganomics. In fairness it’s not the most original idea in the world, governments and monarchies have been doing this since people have been around.
Anyway....when he became president in 81,’ he tried to implement this part of his policy in Nicaragua, but it never got off the ground, because things were too screwed up there even for the americans. When Margaret Thatcher became Prime Minister in 1979, unemployment in Britain was at an all time high, industries were closing, and basically everything was going tits up. She happened to be close buddies with Reagan at the time, so he suggested to her (in accordance to Home Office records that where realized 25 years after the secrecy rule was lifted), about the idea of starting a war to kick start the U.K. economy. Which is exactly what she did, by rounding up as many so-called degenerates as possible, and shipping them off to the Falklands 13,000 miles away.
Recruitment for ‘the war’ started back as far as ‘78, even though the Falklands hadn’t even been identified as a potential place to go to, for at least another 3 years. The main centres identified for recruiting people, where in all the poorest areas of the U.K. – East London, Cardiff, Glasgow and parts of Edinburgh, which is where our good/bad man Wattie comes in. The policy in these centres was that any person from an ‘undesirable area’ with an ‘undesirable background’ who went into their local job centre, was ‘encouraged’ to join the army as a career. And so found Wattie for right or for wrong in Belfast, (because the Falklands deal hadn’t been finalized by then),

All of the above is probably complete bullshit of course, but Wattie went on to articulate the whole thing in The Exploited album, amply titled:
‘Let’s Start A War – Said Maggie One Day’!

…… jaysus, I’m one smug bastard:p

Now that the footie is over, I’ve got a proper chance to reply to this……

Back in the 70’s Ronald Reagan came up a policy of reducing the number of unemployable working class youths, with the idea of starting a war and shipping all of these ‘degenerates’ to a far away land to either get killed; or if they survived, to become up-standing re-adjusted citizens when they came home (- right-wing white house logic, not mine).
It also had the added bonus of kick starting the arms industry back home, to produce the weapons for the war. The policy became part of a broader collection of economic ideas by Reagan known as Reaganomics. In fairness it’s not the most original idea in the world, governments and monarchies have been doing this since people have been around.
Anyway....when he became president in 81,’ he tried to implement this part of his policy in Nicaragua, but it never got off the ground, because things were too screwed up there even for the americans. When Margaret Thatcher became Prime Minister in 1979, unemployment in Britain was at an all time high, industries were closing, and basically everything was going tits up. She happened to be close buddies with Reagan at the time, so he suggested to her (in accordance to Home Office records that where realized 25 years after the secrecy rule was lifted), about the idea of starting a war to kick start the U.K. economy. Which is exactly what she did, by rounding up as many so-called degenerates as possible, and shipping them off to the Falklands 13,000 miles away.
Recruitment for ‘the war’ started back as far as ‘78, even though the Falklands hadn’t even been identified as a potential place to go to, for at least another 3 years. The main centres identified for recruiting people, where in all the poorest areas of the U.K. – East London, Cardiff, Glasgow and parts of Edinburgh, which is where our good/bad man Wattie comes in. The policy in these centres was that any person from an ‘undesirable area’ with an ‘undesirable background’ who went into their local job centre, was ‘encouraged’ to join the army as a career. And so found Wattie for right or for wrong in Belfast, (because the Falklands deal hadn’t been finalized by then),

All of the above is probably complete bullshit of course, but Wattie went on to articulate the whole thing in The Exploited album, amply titled:
‘Let’s Start A War – Said Maggie One Day’!

…… jaysus, I’m one smug bastard:p

What's your point? people have always been economically drafted. Some people just didn't like Watties racist/anti-semitic comments. Also, the exploited are fucking awful

I'm actually thinking of calling my thesis Sex and Violence. For real. Mostly cos it would be really funny, but also cos it fits. "Sex and Violence: Contemporary Representations of British Masculinity in the Fiction of John King."

I'm actually thinking of calling my thesis Sex and Violence. For real. Mostly cos it would be really funny, but also cos it fits. "Sex and Violence: Contemporary Representations of British Masculinity in the Fiction of John King."

"call it ten points for shitting in a !baggyyyy!"

What's your point? people have always been economically drafted. Some people just didn't like Watties racist/anti-semitic comments. Also, the exploited are fucking awful
Thousands disagree with you about them been awful, after all they have been around since day dot and still sell tickets. This doesn't mean that they are awful etc::)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back