The Exploited (1 Viewer)

Quick! Someone call the PC police!

Shorty! where are you?!!?!

:eek:

Here, fuck you! I'm in no way 'pc'.
Ed's right to be sceptical of that analysis. I wouldn't really bother with it, it's so wrong on numerous levels.
There's a better analysis of the Falklands war in the extras of This is England than Wattie's.

when i was younger there was punks, skins, heavy metallers, rude boys, mods, discos,futurists,etc etc and where I lived was a small town, so there was about 4 punks, 3 metallers, 2 rude boys, 4 mods, 1 futurist (right gary numan freeak he was) and the rest were disco fodder.
We were all mates tho', cos there werent enough of us not to be mates I spose.
So when the exploited tried to cause divisions and violence amongst youth subcultures - fuck the mods - we thought they were brain dead and just being media cartoon punks - you know eating babies and killing grannies, beating up people who have different musical tastes - just like the daily mirror etc says punks do, so they lost any respect they ahd as a hard fast punk band (what they played back then was considered very fast) in our small community, cos of that stupid shit of harming someone cos they are different or have different musical tastes.

Also my mate Steve is from Edinburgh and he used to go watch the exploited every week at the nite club, where ther would be loads of glue and mass battles with the livingstone punks, this was just after wattie got out of the army and was just growing his mohecan, apparnetly wattie never sniffed properly, just pretended to get wasted on evo and never INhaled properly.

big John was a greta guitarist and the first drummer Dru Stix was a very good drummer

and hahhahha a funny one I saw at morecambe a few years ago written on a bin outside morrisons supermarket in black marker pen - WATTIE IS A DEAD MAN! It was funny at the time

So has this been cancelled too? There's no mention of it on the whelan's or forever sites.

NO, I WAS TOLD THAT WHELANS EMAILED PEOPLE WHO HAD BOUGHT TICKETS THAT IT WAS CANCELLED

I see. Now, can you see the button on the left of the keyboard that says "Caps Lock" any chance you could press it. I don't like being shouted at.

Any idea why?

Had a look at the Exploited's official site forum, and there's some posts about the Dublin gig, but no reasons given for it being cancelled.
Surely to fuck it didn't have anything to do with what the Eirecore Punk Police were saying in this forum???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back