The Dating Game (1 Viewer)

MONDOBRUTALE said:
fell asleep mid blow job
funny

the other dude wasn't too happy

Forget about it man. The breakfast of steamed cabbage in bed the next morning got you out of the doghouse by the looks of it,

Mark28.jpg

worst dating experience:was hooked up on blind date by a guy i used to work with,(mistake no.1).met the girl in question in her house and could tell she was already uninterested in said date. went to pub with three of her friends who i talked to/go on better with for few hours before going home. alone.:(

Anyone ever been out with a girl for a few beers, yiz end up getting wrecked, going home, doin da biz, waking up, and when you eventually casually discuss the fact that yiz did it she goes "eh, what!?!?!? I don't remember that"??? Well?? Anyone?

Beuller...

Beuller...

Beuller...

Fuck yiz anyway :)

chutneyfarmer said:
Anyone ever been out with a girl for a few beers, yiz end up getting wrecked, going home, doin da biz, waking up, and when you eventually casually discuss the fact that yiz did it she goes "eh, what!?!?!? I don't remember that"??? Well?? Anyone?

Beuller...

Beuller...

Beuller...

Fuck yiz anyway :)
that would be.....a bit crap.

cut a story short.

guy i know on date. nervous. gets a little too pissed. girl goes to toilet. he pukes a little on himself. to resolve sitution he pours full pint of the black stuff over himself and blames someone else.

crap story huh?

i was once with this dirty bitch. i mean filthy, but she took it too far. she was about to shit into my mouth when i noticed she was wearing the same keks as she wore the day before - disgusting. I ate the log, made my excuses and left.

I once set my thumb on fire trying to hazily blow out a shot of sambuca. I sat for ages staring at the blue fame. Then it started to hurt. Chap beside me laughed at me, then did the same thing 2 mins later, accidentally.

That's not particularly wild.

Worst date ever involved somehow stealing into the maths building in trinity late some random Saturday evening, being in some room with books floor to ceiling, going out a window, nearly getting my head stuck, nearly getting my leg stuck, climbing some more, tripping, sliding, climbing some more, and suddenly being on a slopy roof and having to cling to a chimney. Can't even remember what went on.

That's my best story? :confused: Jesus.

I've been inside Trinity about twice in my lifetime. Kip...

Bag'o'cans said:
You should tell everyone that story about the guy that spilled the pint of guinness on himself.

I know this guy who was on a date once. he was nervous and got a little too pissed. He started pouring pints of guinness over his head and signing the national anthem. then he puked on the girl and then threw a pint of guinness in her face.

all because the lady loves milk tray.

No no, the one about the guy you knew on a date. he's nervous. gets a little too pissed. girl goes to toilet. he pukes a little on himself. to resolve sitution he pours full pint of the black stuff over himself and blames someone else.

I went out with a rugby yuppie for a day last year his ex girlfriend started chasing and abusing him. Later on they got back together and started throwing rocks at me down at the beach.

Zeelander said:
Oh yeah, I know that story. Heard it somewhere lately I think.
Did you ever hear the one about the guy broken arm knew, he's on a date. he's nervous. gets a little too pissed. girl goes to toilet. he pukes a little on himself. to resolve sitution he pours full pint of the black stuff over himself and blames someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back