The Dating Game (2 Viewers)

Queen Buzzo said:
no

yes

what?

You had a what where?

It's weird, I don't feel comfortable replying with tales of my own highLairyous endeavours coz it'd gross out me brothers what read the forum.

yea this is gross.

me and L are having a haminaversary soon. I think its seven years. or eight maybe. that's sweet isn't it.:heart:

Friend of mine was on a date with a girl. Was in a club with her and went into the toilet for a wank.

bizzareo.

I suppose its a compliment to her

i know this guy that was on a date and got sick on himself in the pub when she was in the toilet. to hide his shame he poured a pint of guiness down his front and said someone kncked his pint over

Got so drunk on vodka he had to lift me on to the toilet to piss and pull down my pants and all...... Its also the worst night of my life.:eek:. I puked all over him that night to.

I had a girl puke on my chest when we were in a club.
We were on pills so noone got too upset.
I had already puked in her bed in my sleep so it would've been hypocritical to get pissy.
Not a date as we'd been together for a few years at that stage.

Will thumped still be archived in 20 years and will our children read this shit?
Has anyone ever thought about that? There are some parents on here already...

I remember when i was in college i used to live with erasmus students every year and they always had wicked parties. The spanish lads were mad. One night, one of them took this french girl home, and had to stop in the middle of the act six times to get sick. Eventually he got tired of running to the jacks so he got sick all over her, finished the job, rolled over and went to sleep.

Who says romance is dead.

desertedvillage said:
Will thumped still be archived in 20 years and will our children read this shit?
Has anyone ever thought about that? There are some parents on here already...

well, my little one did a shite on the floor the other day

so I have more dirt on her than she could ever have on me

Wavioli said:
was that in old wesley?

No, started on the side of street next thing I knew I was walking out of wexfords version of the blast covered in sick. I cringe and feel degraded thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back