The Dating Game (2 Viewers)

I once puked all over the dance floor in fibbers.

I also fainted in the middle of dorset st. Like, as I was crossing the road.

Ah booze.

So its gone from dates to puking.

I sat down, knocked over a table full of pints, puked on the carpet and fell asleep on the couch in one fluid motion in bakers.

"get out an don't come back"

ICUH8N said:
Most of Del9 saw me passed out on Kiddo's toilet
most of del9 passed out on hag's floor, with the front door swinging wide open... anyone passing by would have thought it was some crazy cult mass suicide or something

Bag'o'cans said:
So its gone from dates to puking.

I sat down, knocked over a table full of pints, puked on the carpet and fell asleep on the couch in one fluid motion in bakers.

"get out an don't come back"

In Bakers? That's where I started the night which ended in the passing-out episode I referred to. Must be something in the booze there.

Queen Buzzo said:
It's weird, I don't feel comfortable replying with tales of my own highLairyous endeavours coz it'd gross out me brothers what read the forum.

Cover your tracks with a "a friend of mine once..."

Works every time.

ICUH8N said:
In Bakers? That's where I started the night which ended in the passing-out episode I referred to. Must be something in the booze there.
It was when the college was upgraded to an IT, 13 or so free glasses of wine..... bleurgghhh

therecklessone said:
I once puked through my hand on the dance floor of some shite club in Limerick, then danced to the toilet with my hand covering my mouth, all puke covered and stuff.

good recovery

heh, just 3 or 4 weeks ago, on a 'date' with the now steady g/f, i'd been on the piss for 3 days at that point and the body just couldn't handle that last shot of Johnny Walker red label...down it went, and up it came, through the hand, in the living room of a couple of mutual friends...luckily enough everyone there was also stinko...i don't even think they noticed. good times!

never puked or fallen asleep while having a bonk, but i have had sex whilst asleep. that's fuckin' hot that is.

beetleonitsback said:
i pmed la la earlier and asked her on a date but she's in hong kong, so i'm going on a date with her best friend instead.

in none of your PM's does it say 'lala will you go out on a date with me'

explain yourself.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
i heard mikes daughter couldn't get a boner cos she was mad out of it on yokes

amazing!!

Well, on the subject of pills n dates n drink, last night me n one o' d laaaaaads got a pizza, put a post-it sticker on it saying "NOW WHOSE PIZZA KAR FUCK SAKE", drew a diagram of a pizza on a car, walked down the road a bit and left it on the back window of some Beamer.
Fucks sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back