The Confessions thread (1 Viewer)

I'm starting to like pubs less and less. I thought that feeling was years away.

it's not to say that i don't enjoy having pints and chats with pals, but increasingly i associate pints with shitty hangovers which rarely seem worth it. i HATE buying bottles in pubs as i think its a complete rip off, and while i regularly do the sneaky hip flash thing at gigs, you can't do it sitting down with friends.

also, i feel self concious perpetually asking people to repeat themselves because my ears are so shagged.

I probably would have been the same mindset as yourself but then I went to Thailand 2 years ago and it was fuckin deadly. I got the shits the first day but after that it was all good. If I was to give one piece of advice it would be: Put your diarrhoea tablets in your hand luggage. I learnt this the hard way after my bags got stuck in London for an extra day.

So, not only bad sanitation, but you will also most likely get the trots?
You're really sweetening the deal.

Like saying to someone going to South Africa
"Bring mace, you'll probably get raped like I did. Beautiful country though"

it just meant that one morning was kind of wasted because I had an arse like a running tap but after that I was grand. And that morning was in Bangkok, and that place is bit of a dump anyways so it was no major loss. Seriously I'd go back in the morning

it just meant that one morning was kind of wasted because I had an arse like a running tap but after that I was grand. And that morning was in Bangkok, and that place is bit of a dump anyways so it was no major loss. Seriously I'd go back in the morning

I got you, sleepy.

I was just being internety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back