The Confessions thread (2 Viewers)

pretending you're catholic makes it easier to get your kids into school though, doesn't it? I can see why lots of people would happily do this.

My kids were baptised in the Church of Ireland though (mixed marriage - my wife is COI).
I leave all that stuff to her seeing as I hated going to mass and have no intention of starting now.
Dunno why I ticked RC though, everyone thought I'd be in the "no religion" box. Seems that the two months of being an altar boy in 1982 must have had some effect.

I have no interest whatsoever in visiting Asia.
Everyone bangs on about how awesome it is and how they are spiritually rejuvenated or whatever.
Seems filthy and dodgy to me.

Tokyo, maybe. And Singapore if I'm there..

Could care less about Africa also. I like civilised countries with really good sanitation.

Australia can get fucked.

Australia can get fucked.

agreed. Like, thanks for taking all our young people and giving them jobs and letting them spend all their money on your booze, but please get fucked with your annoying, overbearing, horrible, horrible accents.

If mountjoy jail got its independence from Ireland in 100 years time it would be australia.

I really don't see the appeal myself.

I have no interest whatsoever in visiting Asia.
Everyone bangs on about how awesome it is and how they are spiritually rejuvenated or whatever.
Seems filthy and dodgy to me.

Tokyo, maybe. And Singapore if I'm there..

Could care less about Africa also. I like civilised countries with really good sanitation.

I probably would have been the same mindset as yourself but then I went to Thailand 2 years ago and it was fuckin deadly. I got the shits the first day but after that it was all good. If I was to give one piece of advice it would be: Put your diarrhoea tablets in your hand luggage. I learnt this the hard way after my bags got stuck in London for an extra day.

Tokyo's pretty cool but Thailand's way more fun

I still buy CDs

I still can't get into the whole 'downloading' thing. I got an I-tunes voucher..bought stuff ..that sits unplayed somewhere on my hard drive

I've found myself buying the same record on LP and CD...like a spa
Note to marketers, release it on CD first then a while later announce it's available on vinyl

I'll buy it

like a spa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back