The Christmas (3 Viewers)

Originally posted by kstop
You're all out of luck. RTE taped over most if not all of their Wanderly Wagon tapes during the dark days of the 80s. The Lamberts might stillhave a few of the puppets though, if they weren't burned for heat at some stage.

according to Eugene Lambert RTE still have 170 episodes on tape, but he fears for the quality of them and they may be unwatchable.

Some do survive and RTE owe us to release them on DVD or VHS for posterity

MERRY FOOKIN CHRISTMAS!! EVERYBODY

except Silo..........haha

Ah no, I'll take that back......Bah, Humbug!

merry christamas Silo :D !ironyyy :D !bog !cheezy !bing .|..|

thats all de icons innit?

happy christmas everyone, especially all the poor people in work ;)

my 13 year old brother got an electric guitar from santa and he is driving us all mad playing the start of teen spirit with lots of distortion over and over and over........

and nggbblth, the lambert puppet theatre do still have the wanderly wagon puppets.
before the performance - its aladdin at the mo - either judge or mr crow or one of the others does a little show.
i took my kids there last year on their school tour ( morning after the thumped party - urrrgh... )

best thing about christmas = yummy stuffing mmmmmm

so fucking bored. and also tired. prolly shunt have staayed out till 4 last night. prolly not.

here, did santa come to chez dermody? did little johnny get his pony? and if not, why not?

Originally posted by aoifed
Happy Christmas everybody.
Merry Jesus and little donkey celebrations.

Especially Herv and Hector and anyone else who's in work.

:D :) :D :)

merrie melodies you cheezy sweetie

like hector, yes, so ffffuking bored.

I bought me brother the hope book for christmas (which was probably due to the relentless promotion on this website ) and the fucking thing fell apart.

he had been reading through it for a grand total of two minutes when the book dissolved in his hands.

Christmas = ruined :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back