The Christmas (2 Viewers)

Sorry, Mumblin', I know I was supposed to lay off the Ironovision for the Christmas, but I was stuck with RTE, TV3 and TG4, and, well, I'm weak...

BTW I now realise I was talking to you on your birthday. Forgive my ignorance...

Happy New Year and that to you punters from frosty Iceland.
No snow yet, but I did get to see an insanely drunk Björk scream along to My Generation in a packed pub before falling on her face. Then someone asked me to hold the side door open for him while he went outside for a quickie with some vacant young thing. Classy people, them Icelanders.
Costing me a mint in booze.
Ah yes.
Happy Marital Bliss, Chickenham.

Originally posted by old
an insanely drunk Björk scream along to My Generation in a packed pub before falling on her face.

Deadly, I fancy Bjork...

If I was there wha

Originally posted by michaelknight
RTE showed a few episodes, at about four in the morning, a few Christmases ago. So they're definitely out there.

I remember that, they could have been on at 5.30AM or some ungodly hour like that. About 1996/97

I set the video to record a couple but typical RTE they started late

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth
Dr Astro. Class.
Oh, not just Dr. Astro. Also the fearsome Willy the Wizard (who disguises himself as a camp count), and the unforgettable Brother Bilinguous, who insists on alternating Irish and English. People across the water deserve to see this stuff - "There's Fr. Jack for you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back