That tit on Grafton Street (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Magee

Website
www.myspace.com
I think this has come up before, but what's the story with that guitar-laden twat that sings at the top of Grafton Street some of the time, but mostly just abuses passers-by? I was walking by yesterday when our genius says something like "And here we have Jackie Chan" as some inconsequential Oriental lad goes past...???!!!! And the most disturbing thing was that the crowd all laughed..?? I mean I'm as racist as the next guy, but you're not suppose to actually SAY it to them...

Originally posted by michaelknight
I think this has come up before, but what's the story with that guitar-laden twat that sings at the top of Grafton Street some of the time

which one? there are so many annoying buskers right now

I'm looking at you the two blokes outside BT who play hendrix and The Edge stylee delay messing over and over in a real flashy annoying way. Grrrr.

bring back heavy metal dude, who just stood dead still and shredded away, he rocked.... oh and finger piano/guitar old guy, he was aces

Re: Re: That tit on Grafton Street

Originally posted by Pantone247
bring back heavy metal dude, who just stood dead still and shredded away, he rocked.... oh and finger piano/guitar old guy, he was aces

hE ROCKED .|..| I also enjoy the oriental lady with the crazy guitar/sitar/bazki thing, she reminds me of polvo and would fit into a trm set very well.

Re: Re: That tit on Grafton Street

Originally posted by Pantone247
which one? there are so many annoying buskers right now

I'm looking at you the two blokes outside BT who play hendrix and The Edge stylee delay messing over and over in a real flashy annoying way. Grrrr.

His main "talent" is for abusing passers-by. Always draws a huge crowd, which is the horrible part...he's usually at the top of the street, outside the shopping centre, on Sun afternoons - he has to be seen/heard to be believed...

You're right about them other guys too...bloody hell...and they get a crowd as well.

Slayer was the king alright. I loved the little basketball yolky he had for people to throw money into...can't imagine there were many three-pointers though, unfortunately...

Lizzie - what's the gimp's name? For shaming purposes. Should picket the gigs or something (I suggest, but of course I would never be arsed)

..his nom de plume is "MC Savage"..which is nearly as bad as his act. If you waqnt to abuse him he drinks in the library bar on friday afternoons. Make sure you spill a drink on him for me. I saw him get a dig off a guy who was walking along with his kid and yer man called him a peado. True story.

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
I saw him get a dig off a guy who was walking along with his kid and yer man called him a peado. True story.
I'd never have believed it, but I have seen the guy.

Was there mention of this guy on Thumped before? I seem to recall someone telling a story where they gave him loads of abuse and shut him up...I'd love to hear the story again I tells ya...who was it? You know who you are...

..I tells ya he shut up quick smart when that guy came back a nd gave him a punch..I didn't see him on the street for ages after that.Knob that he is.I cant imagine what he does at his gigs..abuses waiting staff as they walk by.I'll go next time and throw bottles.

This David McSavage you're talking about? That's yer man's son isn't it.....I was nearly gonna say David Norris but that couldn't be right! David Andrews? Is he his da?

Saw hi on the late late before - bit of a spa. snobby like. I'd have to see him again before making a judgement but based on that jackie chan comment - I mean that's just poor. real poor

it is the fella that plays around BT (opposite M&S). Saw him the other day. Has a red streak going through his hair?

Yeah, he's sad.

i love the foreign guy up the road from tower, shoutin his lungs off and just generally embarrassing people by walking towards them

he has powers

David Mc savage actually recons he's the funniest man in Ireland at the mo.

No seriously!he really does!there was a column in Hotpress a few months ago were he was claiming that the comedy scene is shit and he is the only guy that isgood :confused:

Here's what to do if the irritating busker is pissin ye off. Go to a shop buy some eggs (and a bag of flour if possible) and walk by the prick real lost and dopey lookin, when he heckles you, turn around swiftly and pelt him with eggs, the bag of flour would be the topping. Snazzy;)

that cunt will get a serious smack from me.

one day he started slagging off a young scumbag who was obviously drunk by calling him a knacker and that.

i was standing there and everything the scumbag said the cunt with the big nose impersonated. i thought yerman was gonna kill. him.

sadly no.

he's not funny, very arrogant, and posh as fuck.

Originally posted by Speed Racer
Here's what to do if the irritating busker is pissin ye off. Go to a shop buy some eggs (and a bag of flour if possible) and walk by the prick real lost and dopey lookin, when he heckles you, turn around swiftly and pelt him with eggs, the bag of flour would be the topping. Snazzy;)

I'll remember that for the next spiders gig;)

I've seen that cunt around temple bar square. One time, i walked past him in my black leather coat and he called me a "satanist". Which is a pretty lame insult, but the fact that he interrupted my listening of Missy Elliott on my headphones fucking bothered me.

I saw another incident involving this prick in temple bar as well. He fucking insulted some bloke for about ten minutes because he was wearing a tracksuit, calling him a junkie and shit. Maybe this was the same incident mentioned above, I thought he was gonna get knifed. Or punched at least. But unfortunately not.

He wasn't the same guy who was on the late late show making really bad jokes about scangers and foreigners? Looked like the same guy...

My favorite busker is the foreign guy with the accordian (usually near tower records) who sings magnificantly and purposfully obstructs anyone walking his way, especially young women.

Originally posted by zyklon b zombie
My favorite busker is the foreign guy with the accordian (usually near tower records) who sings magnificantly and purposfully obstructs anyone walking his way, especially young women.

Yeah, between him and the Amnesty International people its like an obstacle course trying to get into Tower Records.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back