That old t-shirt.. (1 Viewer)

Ah it's grand though, I picked this up in Germany a few years ago

world-domination-tour.gif

ireland seems awful close to england on that map. i thought the germans would know the layout of the world better then that.

I have one that came out pink from being washed with some cheapo diy red tshirt - not that it being pink is a problem, im not prejudiced etc , it , eh , doesnt fit me too well thats all

I think you'd look faaab-u-lous ( does the three point clicky finger thing) in a shrunken, torso hugging pink t-shirt conor

maybe dan was going to??
i thought of doing it before all right(up dated version) might talk to breakneck speed see what it would cost...of course im only putting on bands i like!:) if dan isn't going to i will take this on...but will need help in compiling a list.

Will Blood or Whiskey make the cut? I guess we'll just have to wait and see....

Bands that should be on.....

Runnin' Riot representing the North
Section 4 from the West
and then a big pile of names squeezed over the Dublin area?

looking at the original shirt it seems The Outcasts were from Galway and Ogre were from Clare or somewhere

I hope someone got fired for those howlers

maybe dan was going to??
i thought of doing it before all right(up dated version) might talk to breakneck speed see what it would cost...of course im only putting on bands i like!:) if dan isn't going to i will take this on...but will need help in compiling a list.

Na.... i was just curious about old Galway and surrounding area punk bands from before I got into it.

An updated one would be cool though.

Na.... i was just curious about old Galway and surrounding area punk bands from before I got into it.

An updated one would be cool though.

dole eirann weren't on the old one...so did they exsist if you find anymore old galway punk band send em on and ill stick em on the new one.

ok so im going to do it then......ill make a list of the ones i can think of and post it up see if i missed any (ive about 50 taken of the old t-shirt allready and around the same just of the top of me head)and there is loads more....will start a new thread for it.

Sean, if you want to sue Byrneos for copyright infringement I'll happily do it pro bono....

Byrnoes, as far as i know the B-Specials were a London Irish band based in London. Good though.

Sean, if you want to sue Byrneos for copyright infringement I'll happily do it pro bono....

Byrnoes, as far as i know the B-Specials were a London Irish band based in London. Good though.

do you have any recordings of em? and am i right thinking they were republican leaning??

Now the reason Ogre were stuck in Clare and Killercrust were on tory island or somewhere, is there was not enough room around Dublin. Dole Eireann played a few gigs in Galway (never seen them), 2 members of Violent Phobia were in them.

I'm guessing Cork will want their own t-shirt too, them being their own republic. Johnny is that Glenda Gleeson in your icon, this worship has got to stop it's getting creepy :)

do you have any recordings of em? and am i right thinking they were republican leaning??

Byrneos, now that I've thought about it, the band I'm on about was called the Dead B-Specials. Do you think we're still talking about the same band? If so, yes I have a tape somewhere that i can dig out for ya at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back