Sunday World Teen exposé (1 Viewer)

are you trying to tell us you've given head Zita? now that i really don't need to know.
who's gives a shit if you don't care? other people can voice their concerns if they wish to do so, so for once stop trying to force your opinions on everyone else

some of them are goodlookin buh.

anyway if its cum, creeps and shit music your after you cant say fairer than 'out on the liffey' on a monday afternoon.

Zeelander said:
Who gives a shit if it happens? We've all given / received head at some time in our lives, why should we give a crap if a few ugly teenagers are it too?
i think its probably the fact that they're at it in public. and the fact that because they're doing it in public they're basically advertising the fact that this thing goes on between under 18 kids. which to many sheltered biddies may come as a bit of a sordid revelation. and i'd imagine sheltered biddies *do* give a shit if it happens speshly if their kids are involved. and if their kids are involved, chances are my kids are involved. cue panic, rant and an increase in gerry ryans ratings yet again.

Donkey OJ said:
i think its probably the fact that they're at it in public. and the fact that because they're doing it in public they're basically advertising the fact that this thing goes on between under 18 kids. which to many sheltered biddies may come as a bit of a sordid revelation. and i'd imagine sheltered biddies *do* give a shit if it happens speshly if their kids are involved. and if their kids are involved, chances are my kids are involved. cue panic, rant and an increase in gerry ryans ratings yet again.
Exactly that - these people seem to think that because the age of consent is now 18, kids should only be able to hold hands up to that point.

ms.b.haven said:
are you trying to tell us you've given head Zita? now that i really don't need to know.
who's gives a shit if you don't care? other people can voice their concerns if they wish to do so, so for once stop trying to force your opinions on everyone else

I'd say it's a given that most people on this bored have had oral sex, apart from Mackle maybe coz he's just a nipper :D

Anyway, while obviously young'uns have been fiddling with each others bits at teenage discos for generations, if shit like "snowballing" is going on, then I'd say it's a serious problem! However, it's probably pretty unlikely that it goes on any sort of a regular basis.

Donkey OJ said:

We're not sheltered old biddies, this is not the Gerry Ryan show. What a few teenagers choose to make knobs out of themselves doing is no cause for concern to me, is all.

that's not fucking it you toad - these kids are exactly that - kids. if i thought a 13 year old had the mental capacity to understand what "safe sex" actually is, then to hell with them, let them do it. you still refer to 23-30 yr olds on this board as immature so how do you expect children between 13-16 to be any different. for those of you who actually consent to a "child" preforming sexual acts that are closer scenes from Good Will Humping than general life then you're fucked up in the head.
ReadySteadyJedi said:
Exactly that - these people seem to think that because the age of consent is now 18, kids should only be able to hold hands up to that point.

ms.b.haven said:
for those of you who actually consent to a "child" preforming sexual acts that are closer scenes from Good Will Humping than general life then you're fucked up in the head.

I sincerely doubt it's as rampant as the media is willing it to be. Most adolescent boys are too scared of their own erections to prod anyone with them.

are you basing you're doubt on fact or you're own ego
Zeelander said:
I sincerely doubt it's as rampant as the media is willing it to be. Most adolescent boys are too scared of their own erections to prod anyone with them.

It's a bit strange how this has become a big issue all of a sudden when (as a few people have said) it's been the same at Wesley for years. About 12 years ago (christ I'm old *sob*) there were some South Dublin types in my class who used to go there and then regale us all with their tales of teenage slapperdom. I was never there but I'd the misfortune to spend two nights at the No Name in Drogheda where people were basically riding each other on the dance floor. We used to do a thing where we all put in a pound or two and the first person to snog someone would win the money. That was about as exciting as it got. I was way more concerned with obtaining booze.

the centre of this argument keeps moving

some high brow inuendo :

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.

[/font]wah wah wah.

Your views arent based on fact but assumptions.If you cant take criticism you better never leave your house.

P.S.- Just noticed your signature,very witty.

Roisin said:
Nonsense eh? Just because ive got a different view on social class than you do , doesnt make it nonsense. Fuck sake, i'll shut up in future.

I dont care what you have in your signature, its your view. Didnt any one tell you that you shouldnt get rubbed up the wrong way with what you see on the internet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back