Sunday World Teen exposé (1 Viewer)

dont cry....dont raise your eyes...its only...teeeeenage wastelaaaand...

boom dat dat bo-boom dat dat datta boom!!

The notion that 13 year-olds are anything other than sex-crazed sordid little beasts, fascinated by messy biological processes and possessed of a frighteningly morbid curiosity about each other's appendages and orifices is frankly ridiculous. Don't project your anger at your boring, sheltered early teenage years on us.

so do you want to actually discuss conceptions of sexuality and childhood in society? or just have a nice round of satisfying tongue clicking?
the high horse doesn't suit you.

ms.b.haven said:
that's not fucking it you toad - these kids are exactly that - kids. if i thought a 13 year old had the mental capacity to understand what "safe sex" actually is, then to hell with them, let them do it. you still refer to 23-30 yr olds on this board as immature so how do you expect children between 13-16 to be any different. for those of you who actually consent to a "child" preforming sexual acts that are closer scenes from Good Will Humping than general life then you're fucked up in the head.

i want to express my opinion without being ridiculed. that ok with you bud? or do i have to spend my days saying words like bum vagina cunt and flange to stay in the norm with you.

giddy-up would ya and don't rot my balls

ms.b.haven said:
that's not fucking it you toad - these kids are exactly that - kids. if i thought a 13 year old had the mental capacity to understand what "safe sex" actually is, then to hell with them, let them do it. you still refer to 23-30 yr olds on this board as immature so how do you expect children between 13-16 to be any different. for those of you who actually consent to a "child" preforming sexual acts that are closer scenes from Good Will Humping than general life then you're fucked up in the head.

if i thought a 13 year old had the mental capacity to understand what "safe sex" actually is, then to hell with them, let them do it.

If you thought? What do your thoughts on the matter have to do with anything? This argument is not about "what you think"

you still refer to 23-30 yr olds on this board as immature so how do you expect children between 13-16 to be any different.
The fact that a certain demographic (denizens of thumped) in their twenties can be considered immature doesn't automatically exclude everyone else from the state of maturity, unless logic has taken a turn for the peculiar this afternoon.

for those of you who actually consent to a "child" preforming sexual acts that are closer scenes from Good Will Humping than general life then you're fucked up in the head.
I don't really know where to start with this one. It's all just so...confusing...I'm scared...I see darkness...mummy?
Your embarassingly poor grasp of English and/or the spelling and grammar checker aside, you appear to be suggesting that parents are in some way capable of directly influencing adolescents' sexual behaviour. Nonsense. As far as I can see, the only recourse is to ensure that they are as well informed as is possible at the earliest useful age, IE 12+. You can't stop them doing what everyone does at that age; exploring, experimenting, fucking up - All you can do is ensure that they're well informed about the dangers and risks associated with this behaviour to stay safe, not get each other pregnant, and stay away from Dutch Gold.

If you thought? What do your thoughts on the matter have to do with anything? This argument is not about "what you think"
no it's about having a right to an opinion

The fact that a certain demographic (denizens of thumped) in their twenties can be considered immature doesn't automatically exclude everyone else from the state of maturity, unless logic has taken a turn for the peculiar this afternoon.
so, if your not immature why have you spent the last 5 minutes nit-picking at my previous post.

I don't really know where to start with this one. It's all just so...confusing...I'm scared...I see darkness...mummy?
Your embarassingly poor grasp of English and/or the spelling and grammar checker aside, you appear to be suggesting that parents are in some way capable of directly influencing adolescents' sexual behaviour. Nonsense. As far as I can see, the only recourse is to ensure that they are as well informed as is possible at the earliest useful age, IE 12+. You can't stop them doing what everyone does at that age; exploring, experimenting, fucking up - All you can do is ensure that they're well informed about the dangers and risks associated with this behaviour to stay safe, not get each other pregnant, and stay away from Dutch Gold.

look you obviously have an erection at this stage for being so clever and insulting at the same time. why don't you run into the toilets, let off some steam and come back to us, since the only thing you can do to make yourself feel good is to be purely downright ignorant to someone you don't even know :)

i know honey it's ok don't cry, if you weren't around to point out all the stupids things i do there'd only be 94 others :(

no it's about having a right to an opinion.
No, it's about what the youth of today do to and with each other in their spare time, and what we think about it. What in god's name do your rights have to do with this?

So, if your not immature why have you spent the last 5 minutes nit-picking at my previous post.
The word is "you're" - it's a contraction of "you are"
Could you explain how addressing each separate point of your post is nit-picking? You state your opinion, and someone offers their point of view. This is commonly known as "discussion". Intentionally misconstruing my actions in order to label me immature is commonly known as "idiocy"

look you obviously have an erection at this stage for being so clever and insulting at the same time. why don't you run into the toilets, let off some steam and come back to us, since the only thing you can do to make yourself feel good is to be purely downright ignorant to someone you don't even know :)
I can never get it up after lunch, something about low blood sugar, I think. That aside, great job of avoiding the rather protracted and salient point I made, thus avoiding the discussion quite neatly. Do you do most of your arguing with inanimate carbon rods or animals? Also, it occurs to me that you were the only bleating about being insulted a few minutes ago, only to start faffing on about my erection a few posts later - an action which carries with it the unmistakeable tang of hypocrisy. So, do you have anything to contribute, aside from acting like someone took away your favourite toy?

ms.b.haven said:
i want to express my opinion without being ridiculed. that ok with you bud? or do i have to spend my days saying words like bum vagina cunt and flange to stay in the norm with you.

giddy-up would ya and don't rot my balls

my problem is understanding what the fuck you expect people to say. all you do is talk shit about something and then get pissed off when people call you on it. so when you start trying to justify it with some sort of half-assed moralising, i'm inclined to wonder if you seriously want to talk about the very real and very serious issues, or if you're just talking more shit to cover up previous shit.

in other words, stop talking shit.

No, it's about what the youth of today do to and with each other in their spare time, and what we think about it. What in god's name do your rights have to do with this?
it's not my right....it's my OPINION you dumbass

So, if your not immature why have you spent the last 5 minutes nit-picking at my previous post.
wow. i picking on my spelling of you're vs your isn't idiocy? lets have a "discussion" on the use of text "b4" vs "before" "ur" vs "your/you're"....oh wait, i have a life

I can never get it up after lunch, something about low blood sugar, I think. That aside, great job of avoiding the rather protracted and salient point I made, thus avoiding the discussion quite neatly. Do you do most of your arguing with inanimate carbon rods or animals? Also, it occurs to me that you were the only bleating about being insulted a few minutes ago, only to start faffing on about my erection a few posts later - an action which carries with it the unmistakeable tang of hypocrisy. So, do you have anything to contribute, aside from acting like someone took away your favourite toy?
yes, my boss is behind me. i just farted. annnnnnnnd you're not the first to do this, i like people who can string a good articulate sentence together, maybe coz (sorry) BECAUSE i can't :(:( :( :( . ICUH8N you truely are an exceptional man/women/thing

yes it is, i'm drained. i have hayfever, my boss is behind me, my phone is hopping mad. happy dayz

ICUH8N said:
Do you do most of your arguing with inanimate carbon rods or animals?

wow, did you actually SEE the rod?

on topic: Im suprised anyone is really shocked by this carry on. All were saintly teens, that never touched a drink or had ladies play with their willys until well over 21 and happily married...

God I got much more action back then :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back