Sunday World Teen exposé (1 Viewer)

kirstie said:
do rainbow kisses actually exist in real life, I wonder?? Or are they merely a function of having to attend a girls school at which such things are spoken of down the back of English in hushed whispers??

I'd say the vast majority of these tales are imaginary.

What teen discos were exposed, I wonder?

the reporter went undercover as a 15 yr old (she's 19) so pretty much got the information first hand( well hopefully not that first hand) and was backed up by a number of teenagers. she witnessed everything that happened so it says

ms.b.haven said:
the reporter went undercover as a 15 yr old (she's 19) so pretty much got the information first hand( well hopefully not that first hand) and was backed up by a number of teenagers. she witnessed everything that happened so it says

i'll believe it when I read about it in the Sunday Business Post.

From what i can make out with haven on ignore, this sounds like the usual bullshit hysteria these magazines trawl up during the slow summer news season along with the backup of prudish youngsters and the approval of prudish parents. If it worrys you, serves you right for reading such tabloid shite.

I believe this subject was first discussed in the movie 'clerks'

ms.b.haven said:
ok, snowballing to begin with. (now these are kids between 13-17)

the girl goes down on a boy, he comes in her mouth and she quickly finds some poor fucker to kiss and deposits the contents in his mouth....

shall i continue?

amazing how even any of the thread shows up considering i started it and me being on ignore and all
ReadySteadyJedi said:
From what i can make out with haven on ignore, this sounds like the usual bullshit hysteria these magazines trawl up during the slow summer news season along with the backup of prudish youngsters and the approval of prudish parents. If it worrys you, serves you right for reading such tabloid shite.

btw, how can a man have had 3 provisional licences' and STILL not have a car!

Wow, rainbow kissing had a lot messier description when i was younger and didn't involve blowjobs.
Heard about the snowballing thing a few months back. Odds are it happened once(if at all) and quickly developed into a really grim urban myth. At a guess the disco they infiltrated was wesley, or 'the wezz' (ends at midnight and is more expensive to get into than pretty much any club i can think of). My brother is currently a regular in there, and i went a couple of times when i was that age. It probably hasn't changed much - lots of young drunk boys and girls feeling eachother up and doing very little more - obviously there's always one or two really drunk boys and girls who do things they really regret, but to suggest it's as widespread as i expect the sunday world did is probably incorrect.

I heard they were all in there downloading mp3's off the internet.
Ed said:
Wow, rainbow kissing had a lot messier description when i was younger and didn't involve blowjobs.
Heard about the snowballing thing a few months back. Odds are it happened once(if at all) and quickly developed into a really grim urban myth. At a guess the disco they infiltrated was wesley, or 'the wezz' (ends at midnight and is more expensive to get into than pretty much any club i can think of). My brother is currently a regular in there, and i went a couple of times when i was that age. It probably hasn't changed much - lots of young drunk boys and girls feeling eachother up and doing very little more - obviously there's always one or two really drunk boys and girls who do things they really regret, but to suggest it's as widespread as i expect the sunday world did is probably incorrect.

took a left at google and followed the sign for " egotistical genre"

all the same, hasn't this passed a few minutes for you. and now you can all go home and surprise your partners with some new techniques

ms.b.haven said:
well if Gerry Ryan has a 2 day discussing on the damn thing i'm willing to believe

so your on thumped AND listening to good ol' flabberchops. not exactly employee of the month material are you?

Yeah, I don't believe this either but, if it is true, I'm shocked, and am starting to feel very, very old.

I was watching Big Brother last night (I know, I know, but it's the episode that includes 'psychological analysis' so that's okay, isn't it?). Anyway, there was eating and drinking and merriment when things got a little out of control and a load of the housemates ended up in the pool taking turns kissing each other. There was a little bit of girl-on-girl action, some mild feeling up etc. So far, so slightly pathetic.

And then?! All of a sudden it was clear that two of them were actually fucking! Right there in the pool! In front of two other people! Hammering away! It didn't last that long, admittedly, but I know what I saw.

Anyway, I just sat there, gap-mouthed, looking around at everyone else in the room as if to say, "Look! Sex! In a pool! On the telly!".

I was immediately struck by a sharp fear that I was turning into my father.

Then I decided I didn't want to watch anymore and asked did anyone want to go for 'a nice walk'.

I heard that shit went on in the wesly from some one I know in Dublin months ago and I even live in wexford.

no. it was all in the paper. gerry ryan annoys my head
Lefty Frizzell said:
so your on thumped AND listening to good ol' flabberchops. not exactly employee of the month material are you?

Bective is actually just one giant orgy now - they're even referring to it as "plato's retreat" down the rugby club!!! i can't wait to do my leaving and move out of my parents house

you're 16 Roisin, so what does go on??? any teenage scandal for us?
Roisin said:
I heard that shit went on in the wesly from some one I know in Dublin months ago and I even live in wexford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back