Sunday World Teen exposé (1 Viewer)

Ive been to a grand total of two teenage discos and they were the most awkward moments of my life. Erm.... Scandle... Ive seen a 15 year old passed out after some one gave her rohypnol? erm... I helped a 15 year old friend wipe cum off her t shirt on saturday night? thats about it then theres the countless times that the gaurds have taking drink off us. Oh and I seen a 12 year old drink a nagon of vodka and puke for ireland.... (it was funny at the time and we didnt buy it for them) Thats the only scandle I know of. But basicly every one I hang around with at the weekends is drunk or something else. The place we go is real stict cause it was on the local radio about drunk teenagers falling out of the place, and then the gaurds were meant to come in a few times. So now if your drunk your out etc. and they search you and stuff to. So theres hardly no drunk people in there anymore.

Wait should i tell you this?

They do this every 15 years or so. I remember there being a big exposé about "deep kissing" in Wesley in the early nineties on Gay Byrne's RTÉ Radio show, and schoolgirls across south county Dublin were immediately banished to their rooms for the foreseeable future. I remember my sister and her friends (around 14 at the time) being in serious trouble over it. Of course, they were all too drunk to care most of the time...

why not?
you're not from dublin though are you? that's seem like a pretty tame night out in fairness....apart from the drugging. and come on you're friends tee-shirt. she should mind where she's letting that jip fly, or maybe she was in the middle of snowballing when it all fell out.

i've got a true scandalis story straight from the authorities to prove some 14 year olds are slutty
Roisin said:
Wait should i tell you this?

ms.b.haven said:
very good, that's where Zita Spring vacates after U2 concerts

Do you know how hard it is to find a wexford person in courtown this time of year? The same in Rosslare all the snobs from dublin come down and act like the own place.

Considering the fact that it's the Dublin tourists spending all that money on bad Es and salmonella-ridden ice creams, thus keeping the local economy afloat, they DO own the place.

ICUH8N said:
Considering the fact that it's the Dublin tourists spending all that money on bad Es and salmonella-ridden ice creams, thus keeping the local economy afloat, they DO own the place.

Your right , but as some one who hates rich people its really not good for your mentallity to have half the mercs , jags and land rovers in the fucking country in your back garden if you get me.

same in galway "oh yaw tooootally i love the relaxed atmosphere that galway offers and the beach is soooo near by etc etc"
Roisin said:
Do you know how hard it is to find a wexford person in courtown this time of year? The same in Rosslare all the snobs from dublin come down and act like the own place.

I generally try to get down to Wexford for at least one weekend at the end of the summer, when it's nice and quiet and the sales are on in Wexford town. Otherwise summertime in Wexford is nothing but Dublin scumbags hanging around outside chippers for as far as the eye can see.

12.jpg
Dublin man on Bank Holiday
Penny_1.jpg
Dublin Woman on Bank Holiday

i haven't been to Wexford since i was a young thing, we went to Rosslare only. we used to visit Dungarvan and Enniscrone on holidays too....those were happier days

Sounds deadly,I wish I was 15 again.Think I might have a shave this weekend.........

Just kidding,this shit has been going on for years.It was always there.I agree with Zita about Gerry Ryan its just shit that will keep aul ones listening.Sunday world is a fucking rag for people for dig off sensationalism and I think creative writers would be a better description of their staff as opposed to journalists

On an unrelated topic:My mates granny heard Joe Duffy say that cycle couriers knock old people down in town and now she is afraid to walk around town.Its mad what people will beleive

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back