Summer transfer window 2014 (1 Viewer)

Yeah surely Lambert is a good signing? Scored loads of goals for a pretty average team, and would be good back-up for Suarez and Sturridge, no? Bit more depth that allows for a bit of rotation with Champions League games to play, and only spending £4 million on him? How's that not a good deal?
Yeah, I don't think anyone's saying it isn't a good deal. Just that it better not be THE ONLY deal.

A beetroot factory let him go when he was 18 what were they thinking ? Must be kicking themselves now.
I disagree. I think he'd achieved all he could in the beetroot industry. It wasn't going to get any better. He'd peaked, essentially. The Beetroot industry is far to canny to hold onto a spent force. you can't fight Big Beetroot.

Spurs should probably sign a striker of some sort. Maybe a full back. But we signed everyone last summer and none of them played very well. Pocket Tino better kick them up the arse. Another character building sixth place for us next season.

I don't know about Lallana. He grew up near where I live - and started out playing in our local sports centre. I can't imagine anyone from Bournemouth doing anything significant. It's a diluted Colchester. If it were an item of clothing it would be a pair of cream-coloured slacks from Sainsburys (or Dunnes). I mean... can you imagine anyone winning anything in a pair of cream-coloured slacks (other than a golfer)?

Driving up the price for Arsenal, I reckon.
Arsene has said he doesn't want a piece of Fabricass. Reckons Ozil is the real deal instead. If (IF) LFC were interested, it would be a real test of whether or not the owners want to partake of the vittles at the TOP TOP TOP table.

looking like saints will want 30m for lalalalana.

cesc or him? cesc all day

but yeah, realistically couldn't see it happen. would be magic though

Sex Fab is 27. For some reason I thought he was younger. 30 million for a 27 year old doesn't fit in with the buying policy at LFC, does it? No resale value. Chelsea it is, then. Another attacking midfielder for the premier league's fanciest hoarders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back