Summer transfer window 2014 (1 Viewer)

Sex Fab is 27. For some reason I thought he was younger. 30 million for a 27 year old doesn't fit in with the buying policy at LFC, does it? No resale value. Chelsea it is, then. Another attacking midfielder for the premier league's fanciest hoarders.

You'd get 3 years and still be able to sell him for a decent chunk; again, not that I think anyone will buy him. But he's better value that £25mill for 26 year old Adam Lallana.

You'd get 3 years and still be able to sell him for a decent chunk; again, not that I think anyone will buy him. But he's better value that £25mill for 26 year old Adam Lallana.
26 seems to be the cut off point, though. I'd be more than happy with both lads.

Liverpool going to pass on Lallana. So'ton are in La La land, they reckon. 30 mil is too much for Lallana, mos def. 25 is a stretch. So'ton's perogative, fair play to them.

Liverpool going to pass on Lallana. So'ton are in La La land, they reckon. 30 mil is too much for Lallana, mos def. 25 is a stretch. So'ton's perogative, fair play to them.

Lambert was the taste, they get you hooked based on that and when you want more they don't just charge full whack, they charge over the odds.

They're perfectly entitled to ask for whatever they want. He's a big boy, he signed a contract and all that. I like the look of La La but not at 30 bills. I don't like the look of much at 30 bills. Mind you, it gets you a Lamela these days, so maybe it's not that much.

The asphyxiation of footy continues apace. Let's hope they dig up Mathias Sindelar and sign him too.

pool in for belgian forward origi.

made a decent impact in both games at WC. seems a pretty direct speedy forward. wouldn;t be getting too excited mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back