Summer transfer window 2014 (1 Viewer)

MTE5NTU2MzE2MjMyMjU0OTg3.jpg

I said upwards only rent review. Now you die.

Anyone else think Man Utd are taking a scatter gun approach with all these superstar signings? How the fook are they going to accommodate all those attackers in the same team? I can see either Rooney or Mata being shipped out in January. No way Van Gaal can keep all these bunnies happy and/or in that system he plays.

I see Hull signed Brian Lenihan. They're fucked now.
Kevin Doyle to Palace, do you think that might be the shot in the arm he needs? What happened to Doyle anyway..he was the great white hope of Irish football only a few short years ago.

Anyone else think Man Utd are taking a scatter gun approach with all these superstar signings? How the fook are they going to accommodate all those attackers in the same team? I can see either Rooney or Mata being shipped out in January. No way Van Gaal can keep all these bunnies happy and/or in that system he plays.
Not only will he have difficulty accommodating them all in his system, he only has one game a week til January. Is he really going to rotate?

Can't see Mata staying either, funnily enough. It's a total, panicky splurge. You buy Di Maria when you're strong, and you can afford a fancy cunt, not when you need to dig deep. It'll be an interesting ride, if nothing else. Last time they went mental like this they bought themselves a Juan Veron and, well, we know how that ended up.

Mata for Arsenal, transfer deadline day, January 2015.

Kevin Doyle to Palace, do you think that might be the shot in the arm he needs? What happened to Doyle anyway..he was the great white hope of Irish football only a few short years ago.
I think Kev's beyond shots in the arm. Anyway, it's his legs when the problem is. I suppose he is "only" 30. Where's Stephen Elliot when you need him?

I think they are wankers and it'll be really funny watching them be fucking shit after spending all that money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back