Stuff you listened to when you were a kid... (1 Viewer)

Deadly do you still have it so?

I think so. I must have a look the next time I'm home.

Kids' music is gas. I remember in first class our teacher had tapes of the times tables set to music. The melodies were pretty rockin' and my entire class thought they were the coolest. things. ever.

"Oh boy. Only 15 minutes til TABLES TIME."

Yeah I know what you mean my little cousins three girls who are 5, 4, and 3 all sisters. Well imagine the car situation without music. I've been in the car with my aunt grinding my teeth cos it gets really irritating singing along the same song for hours on end but it'd be worse without the music so you just keep on smiling

My parents are a huge fan of Beatles so I can't help but listen to their kind of music too. It was great!::clef::

First song i really remember hearing was 'I will Survive' - i distinctly remember walking to school with my mam, while my sister was in the pram, screaming that song at the top of my lungs ha ha! Then like most girls my age went through a massive Madonna obsession and had a disturbing crush on Morten Harcket and obsessed over Aha for manys a year. First album i ever bought was Heart's 'Bad Animals' for £7 in Golden discs. Ah good dayz. Then my very cool older cousin who had a carefully grown fringe that grew straight over his face down to his chin sand wore creepers ort of took us under his wing and made us listen to bands like The Stranglers, Front 242 and Depeche Mode. His parents dispaired he was gay but we knew he was just misunderstood ha ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back