Staying off the drink (2 Viewers)

I feeling alright, actually. My drinking was slow and paced yesterday and the weather's gorgeous here at the moment which is improving my hangover somewhat. I am going to have a greasy bacon sandwich on the way into work so we'll see how I fare after that!

Yesterday was a write off as predicted. Records all over the floor I have no recollection of playing. Photos on my ipad I have no recollection of taking.

I should probably stop drinking altogether.

I keep feeling terrible the day after drinking these days and my stomach is hurting after drinking a couple of pints. Don't know what's going on there, but I had something similar back in 2006, where I'd feel sick and my stomach would hurt after a pint. Not sure what's going on but I think I definitely need to knock it on the head for a bit.

Happens to me all the time. I'd say that every time i go out drinking there's some part of the night I don't remember. Usually it's how I got home.

Yeah, I definitely need memory triggers at times, like an open bottle of wine on the coffee table with a full glass next to it "Oh yeah! I did that!"
Some heretofore unseen fucking ATM receipt at 1am for a $100 withdrawal with only $30 wrapped around it.

Afaik, it's a sign of the brain shutting the memory down cos it needs to concentrate on luxuries like remaining vertical and breathing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back