Staying off the drink (1 Viewer)

Happens to me all the time. I'd say that every time i go out drinking there's some part of the night I don't remember. Usually it's how I got home.

Yeah that will happen to me total blackout and id be like how did i cycle back to this place last night ? Maybe its a good thing though if you do something embarrassing or bad.

I keep feeling terrible the day after drinking these days and my stomach is hurting after drinking a couple of pints. Don't know what's going on there, but I had something similar back in 2006, where I'd feel sick and my stomach would hurt after a pint. Not sure what's going on but I think I definitely need to knock it on the head for a bit.

I will guess it might be a stomach ulcer.

Last edited:
Happens to me all the time. I'd say that every time i go out drinking there's some part of the night I don't remember. Usually it's how I got home.

Isn't one of the dangers of boozing in London waking up in the Tube depot?
I have had my share of rude awakenings in Edgware in my day.

My local of 10 years came under new management today, bestowed to one of the best barmen I've ever known. Pints were flowing tonight. Home for a loverly dinner, and a couple of cans. The future looks bright.

It's possible to have a problem with alcohol, even when it has not progressed to the point of alcoholism. Problem drinking means you drink too much at times, causing repeated problems in your life, SUCH AS BLACK OUTS although you're not completely dependent on alcohol.

*looks sternly at all you youngsters*

I realise every scar and damaged body part I have has something to do with drink. I can remember getting some of these injuries so that means I'm not a total dipso.

phew

Hats off to anyone giving up,the payoff is immense.Takes about a month or so tho before your head can finally relax to the the fact that there's not another massive hangover lurking around the corner.
I didn't drink for about 2 years and they were 2 of my best.Balls deep in cash,and the time you generally spend regretting all your major life decisions while hungover automatically gets spent positively.

Festivals/weddings etc or things that usually involve all day drinking become more enjoyable when you haven't got the next day to deal with,and feeling good in the mornings never grows old
Its all pros really,things just become a hell of a lot simpler.

Hangovers are like a part time job minding a shitty kid who just wants you to make him rashers all the time,while he empties your wallet in the bin and noisily points out that you'll never have your shit together

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back