Stander upper or sitter downer? (1 Viewer)

Thebeard

After you've let go of a few food babies do you proceed to wipe your arse in the standing up position or do you stay seated on the toilet?

Im a sitter downer!

morg said:
After you've let go of a few food babies do you proceed to wipe your arse in the standing up position or do you stay seated on the toilet?

Im a sitter downer!

one wipe down, one wipe up.

Ah the best of both worlds!

I was shocked when i found out about the ammount of stander uppers!

i'd say you'd be more shocked at the amount of speed wobbles said people have while standing/wiping with their trousers around their ankles.

morg said:
Ah the best of both worlds!
I was shocked when i found out about the ammount of stander uppers!

kgrowup_primer_left_28.jpg

fair 'nuff. but lets get a HUHAH! for neat and tidies..
the ones where you wipe but theres nothing to wipe.
slipstreams.
torpedos.
i dunno.
shittalk.

what about when you're waitin for an important phone call or visit and you know you shouldn't but you nip off to bomb china but once the turtle shows its head, the phone rings and you go to answer it...SQUISSHHH! Doesn't matter whether you standin or sittin at that stage...no amount of wipin is gonna romove the debris..it's a shower and a change of jocks..
(I've been reading way too much roger mellie publications)

r-Og said:
what about when you're waitin for an important phone call or visit and you know you shouldn't but you nip off to bomb china but once the turtle shows its head, the phone rings and you go to answer it...SQUISSHHH! Doesn't matter whether you standin or sittin at that stage...no amount of wipin is gonna romove the debris..it's a shower and a change of jocks..
(I've been reading way too much roger mellie publications)

crossed the line there. no phone call(not even bill saxophone clinton) should disturb a sit down excrement.

Sitter all the way, I was disgusted and appalled when I found out that people stood up to wipe :eek: :eek:

Surely the shit gets all squashed and you definitley can't attack at a sufficient angle and get right in there if your standing !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back