Stander upper or sitter downer? (2 Viewers)

every third day i wont wipe. just to see the look on the foolish person who decides to sit next to me on the bus home...

otherwise its a sit down upwards combo sort of guy...

P.S bellatrix. wanna go on a date? i wipe for the next two days...

Bellatrix said:
Anyone who claims Thumped is a dating site clearly hasn't seen this thread.
super dexta's top ten boys of thumped has undergone a hasty restructuring. some things just aren't conducive to hottness.

evil bandit said:
Surely the shit gets all squashed and you definitley can't attack at a sufficient angle and get right in there if your standing !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa

I'm definately a sitter/squatter for the reasons mentioned above. Standing up closes the cheeks - doesn't make any sense:confused:

Yes Pooka,
But if on the other hand you remain seated, how do you get your hand down there? The toilet bowl is too small.

Be the Hokey said:
Yes Pooka,
But if on the other hand you remain seated, how do you get your hand down there? The toilet bowl is too small.

I do a sorta leaning forward thing which works for me but I'm quite skinny (I'll take a picture later if you like;) ).

Ps. Just in case there's any confusion this is Cian not Ferg.

i use an ice cream scoop to literally scoop the excess fecal matter from my anus.

719812212913.jpg

Chad said:
every third day i wont wipe. just to see the look on the foolish person who decides to sit next to me on the bus home...

otherwise its a sit down upwards combo sort of guy...

P.S bellatrix. wanna go on a date? i wipe for the next two days...

Wow, lucky you Bellatrix.

This is the vilest thread ever. I feel a bit ill to tell you the truth and I'm not that much of a prude. I'm just picturing a load of arseholes and poo encrusted barses. *Throws up* Ugh. To think I thought some Thumped boys were hot. My eyes my eyes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back