stain removal (1 Viewer)

rampz

ok, so im on top of spunk stain removal BUT does anyone know haow to get rid of translucent grease stains? they never seem to go away.

soap up de area with a bit of vanish and then pour boiling water through, that usually does it.
ramps said:
ok, so im on top of spunk stain removal BUT does anyone know haow to get rid of translucent grease stains? they never seem to go away.

kirstie said:
soap up de area with a bit of vanish and then pour boiling water through, that usually does it.

ah tanks kirstie. sure ill try that.

Grease%20Logo.jpg

Lefty Frizzell said:
here rampers, ya know what drives me mad? When people pronounce the word 'greasy', 'greazey'.

i agree. my ma says greazy. ugh its so annoying.

Stains are so hot right now.

I'm towtilly shocked, amazed and delighted at the miracle that is Vanish. A certain vegan friendly breakfast cereal/lewd sex act spilt a huge glass of red wine or port over a certain broken limb's lovely white Ikea chair on the weekend.

I couldn't believe it but within minutes vanish had lifted the stain completely! Chemicals rule.

aoifed said:
Stains are so hot right now.

I'm towtilly shocked, amazed and delighted at the miracle that is Vanish. A certain vegan friendly breakfast cereal/lewd sex act spilt a huge glass of red wine or port over a certain broken limb's lovely white Ikea chair on the weekend.

I couldn't believe it but within minutes vanish had lifted the stain completely! Chemicals rule.

chemicals are bad mmmkay?take note everyone.
in future when removing grease just put a brown paper bag over said stain and apply a hot iron grease will magically attach itself to the bag,voila!!ironyyy
and as for red wine just put salt on stain immediately then wet cloth and rub well.....
me ma taught me well.
!baggyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back