Spurs are fucked (4 Viewers)

Spurs have appointed an A-Team villian as their manager. We will dominate small Latin American countries!

I'm a gooner but honestly, I'm not asking this to gloat, the whole thing just baffles me. What went wrong this season? I thought the midfield would be a bit flimsy for the side to crack the top 4 like folks were saying but did think that considering the money spent Spurs were a good bet for 5th again, where'd it all go wrong this year?

_42098034_jol416.jpg

That man cannot coach a defence.

Once King was lost through injury, and Carrick lost through commerce, he was unable to adapt...over reliance on Robbo punting long balls to the front men surrendered possession too easily, no wide men in midfield left full backs exposed and a weak center midfield did the same to the CBs.

An average of just under a goal per game conceded from set pieces in the league since the start of last season...shocking.

The most goals conceded from outside the box in the league in the same time period...shocking.

Negative tactics employed away from home, unable to hold on to a lead against decent opposition (and not so decent), one win against the top 4, six leads in 9 games against the Goons (we won none of them) thrown away.

The rot started before this season, his departure was inevitable.

_42098034_jol416.jpg

That man cannot coach a defence.

Once King was lost through injury, and Carrick lost through commerce, he was unable to adapt...over reliance on Robbo punting long balls to the front men surrendered possession too easily, no wide men in midfield left full backs exposed and a weak center midfield did the same to the CBs.

An average of just under a goal per game conceded from set pieces in the league since the start of last season...shocking.

The most goals conceded from outside the box in the league in the same time period...shocking.

Negative tactics employed away from home, unable to hold on to a lead against decent opposition (and not so decent), one win against the top 4, six leads in 9 games against the Goons (we won none of them) thrown away.

The rot started before this season, his departure was inevitable.

A huge drop in concentration in the last few minutes hasn't helped either, they were showing the stats on late goals conceded this season and it was something like 8 goals in the last 10 minutes and 6 of those were in injury time. That's shocking, if you hadn't conceded those late goals then you have double your points total.

Sorry but after reading this the very first entry I cannot take this list seriously and so left.
50 Claus Lundekvam (Southampton)
Saints boss Gordon Strachan paid this glowing tribute to the one-paced Scandinavian in 2003: “He was carried off at Leicester and someone asked me if he was unconscious. I didn’t have a clue. That’s what he’s always like.”

He performed well for the Saints, end of.

Sorry but after reading this the very first entry I cannot take this list seriously and so left.
50 Claus Lundekvam (Southampton)
Saints boss Gordon Strachan paid this glowing tribute to the one-paced Scandinavian in 2003: “He was carried off at Leicester and someone asked me if he was unconscious. I didn’t have a clue. That’s what he’s always like.”

He performed well for the Saints, end of.

yeah maybe julio baptista should take his place

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back