Spurs are fucked (2 Viewers)

Nothing like coming back from a 3 goal deficit you fuckwit.
champ_cup.jpg

I have indeed been owned. However, Hector is a cunt and Liverpool are fucking boring to watch.

Just painted my house, I watched the paint dry on Saturday rather than watch the Mickeys vs Wigan.

Liverpool play Spurs this week, if ur not going to the match CHTS would be fun watching the match with the both of yas in The Lotts.... .|..|

Liverpool play Spurs this week, if ur not going to the match CHTS would be fun watching the match with the both of yas in The Lotts.... .|..|
ah it's not on the fuckin tv again, is it?
arsefarm.

Well just guessing at this early stage but your lot and ManURe seem to get picked all teh time...
How in fucks name they showed Wigan vs Liverpool last week when the far more attractive West Ham vs. Arsenal game was in was beyond me....
Had to leg it at HT up to crazy Frazers in O'Connell St where they had sardine type comfort and 5 sep matches on.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaqhahahaha!!!

Who'd have thunk it? Matchday 2 of Wafer group stages and we're away to Hapoel Tel Aviv. Oy vey!

I'm going in anyways, despite the cunts that run Spurs doing their best to deny me a ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back