Spurs are fucked (1 Viewer)

Just watched Spurs beaten 3-1 by the Geordies. Tim Sherwood is talking lumps out of them Spurs. Always good to see. Especially with Paul Robinson sat beside him.

Just watched Spurs beaten 3-1 by the Geordies. Tim Sherwood is talking lumps out of them Spurs. Always good to see. Especially with Paul Robinson sat beside him.

Deadwood was a fucking disgrace at Spurs, total fraud. The state of him criticising anyone.

Still, Robbo looked a tad uncomfortable stuck between him and Shaggy.

I'm sad he's gone. Ramos isn't going to do the job for Spurs. Levy is just trying to pimp Spurs up for a big sell.

C'mon be optimistic, The 'Pool could yet still finish 3rd in their group and so maybe get that plum tie with Tottenham Hotspurs.

C'mon be optimistic, The 'Pool could yet still finish 3rd in their group and so maybe get that plum tie with Tottenham Hotspurs.
yes, i'll speak slowly so that you can savour the "joke" i was attempting. that is to whit: given current form, tottenham hotspur (the "spurs") will be unlikely to proceed from their group in the uefa cup, therefore unable to fulfil a fixture with liverpool in said competition.

yes, i'll speak slowly so that you can savour the "joke" i was attempting. that is to whit: given current form, tottenham hotspur (the "spurs") will be unlikely to proceed from their group in the uefa cup, therefore unable to fulfil a fixture with liverpool in said competition.
aahh but as counter esp goes, I will say Spurs will actually out Pool the Pool...and no, no chlorine is intended.

Work that one out!

I'm a gooner but honestly, I'm not asking this to gloat, the whole thing just baffles me. What went wrong this season? I thought the midfield would be a bit flimsy for the side to crack the top 4 like folks were saying but did think that considering the money spent Spurs were a good bet for 5th again, where'd it all go wrong this year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back